DNP does not work

mrmichael

Reaction score
Hello Classical Atlas.
Thank you for the reply.
I got 3 pills left...3 days + 4 days for the ""water flush out""...
I do not know what is my weight now,but in 7 days i will make some pictures..and acurate weight results that i will post here.
I hope my experience with DNP..will help somebody on here,,that is having the same ""not working"" problem.
Take care guys and stay safe.

Man, some people call me stubborn. READ what people posted here bro.

WE (THE FORUM) saw ur pictures.

CORRECT PLAN FOR U: UR NOT FAT, UR SKINNY. STOP LOSING WEIGHT. EAT FOOD, LIFT x2 PER WEEK Low Volume-High Intensity. GROW....

That is what u need to be doing.

As for the DNP, if ur NOT losing it's B.U.N.K...... DNP is strong and potent, I know some guys that are lazy as hell and do minimal cardio and weights and eat junk food and STILL lose up to 4lb PER WEEK on DNP 250-500mg ED.....Especially on 2000 calories wtf. That is nearly starvation mode and people eat around 1500-2000 when they are trying to shred that last bit of fat.

Reaction score
DNP definitely works, especially if you split your dosages in the morning and before bed. Also from your first post it seems like you have more of a dieting issue. DNP is meant to help to burn fat are works if you take it properly. I lost 7 pounds when I did a 12 day cycle of it, 150mg before morning cardio and 150mg before bed. I would suggest checking your diet and training before you try to increase the dosage.

Reaction score
Last post guys.
Today was the 4th day...after my pills were finished.
Current weight is 74 kg....from 78 kg....
4 kg lost on the scale in 24 days with 250 mg daily after lunch.
Today I was at the gym...and it was very bad...like...I could not lift anything..I hope i will get in the game as soon as possible.
Thread can be closed or continue as opened as the Admin wish it.
Thank you everybody for your sugestions
Greetings.

New Threads