Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,243 Posts
    weed brings tremendous focus to the user if he knows how to use it properly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

NbleSavage (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    Charlottes web is the most commercialized

Charlottes story was explained by dr Gupta on CNN in 2013, that was put her n her story on the map.

I would look at other suppliers. Ones that do not get their cbd from hemp oil.

Whole plant cbd is much more effective, having a tiny bit of thc with the cbd works even better for most issues or diseases.

So try to get something 2-4% thc, 20-35% cbd.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gymrat827 For This Useful Post:

gh0st (05-31-2017),NbleSavage (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Charlottes web is the most commercialized

Charlottes story was explained by dr Gupta on CNN in 2013, that was put her n her story on the map.

I would look at other suppliers. Ones that do not get their cbd from hemp oil.

Whole plant cbd is much more effective, having a tiny bit of thc with the cbd works even better for most issues or diseases.

So try to get something 2-4% thc, 20-35% cbd.
    Funny you guys mention this and i cam across this thread. I thought i read this thread in the past but been a while and cant remember.

My son is a severe epileptic and he also has autism. He is almost nine and has never said a word. Unfortunatly he is just one of those case were he will always be special needs and since the day of his birth he has had extreamly bad seizures. Sometimes cluster seizures, 10-20 times in an hour or two. Sometimes 10-20 in the course of a day.

Just recently this past year we got the okay and seen a new doctor that hgave us the okay to start treating him with CBD oil. Insurance of course does not cover this. And its really put a hammer to my pockets. I mean im stuggling just to maintain a TRT regime let alone sty on HGH. I have taken on rep spots for a sarms company and stay on MK677 because its cost effecient. I also get help from my past employer who is off the boards adv now and semi semi private Apex Peptides. Most recently took a rep spot with a lab and feel like such a sellout because ireally need the help with gear and am not sure about this lab. Have turned down over 10 offers over the years from SOLID LABS! but now decide to jump n take a spot with lab just because im desperate for pharma grade oils. Im sort of ashamed for just jumping into it. but idk we will see what happens. Im getting WAYYY off topic.

So the doc told my wife to find the BEST quality of CBD oil possible. So far that been the Charlettes Webb according to my wifes research. She the type i do not argue with, in the end i really let her make the decisons when it comes to the health care of the baby.even tho he sure is hell is no baby. Its very upsetting the whole situation and rough on us in more ways then one. Not just money. As the DCD oil is not cheap at the rate they want us to give it to him. ITs really hindering my funds. But i'd rather have a healthy son making progress then have a stock full of gear!

Anyways, now that we are tapering him off his other meds and upping his CDD oil...the doctor advides us(this is what caught my eye about the previous post by gymratt) he advised us to seek out a new CBD oil that has a bit more THC in it so that it will replace the other meds we are taking him off of that are ment to slow his brain down to stop/prevent the seizures. And to be honest id rather have my son a slight bit high on THC then a complete zombie 24/7 on a easter basket full of meds that NEVER seem to work and it seem like AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH we are in the hospital with him because he will start having seizures and nothing not even the emergency benzo we have for him will stop it and get them under control and they have gotten so much worse. Now he is having sever seizures were he is twitching uncortollably and his hole body seizes up. Where before it was more of just a mental thing were he would just go off but his body would go limp. Never very bad like these recent.

The first week we got him on the CDB oil he did not have a single seizure for almost a week. 2nd week he had two seizure over the course of six days! NOT BAD compared to having multiply per day and the situation i desribed above. I dont know why im sharing all this. I'm usually not so open about prvate family matters. Esp not on threads that are public/semi public as i know this isn'e exactly a staff or a VIP area. But sometimes its good to just talk about it!

NEwayz...hope i did not take this thread to far off topic.. Sometimes i get to typing and just go on and on.

Havnt really read the previos posts or even the OP, just saw gymrats last post about the lil bit of THC in the D
    鬼影帮
    --------------

Proverbs 13.3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gh0st For This Useful Post:

Gibsonator (07-31-2017),NbleSavage (05-31-2017)

Thanks
    Hit the fire alien master this weekend

Thanks
    Thanked 6,246 Times in 3,321 Posts
    Best of luck to yer Boy, Gh0st. Hope the CBD helps him to get some relief.
    'Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you...'

- Killer Mike & El-P, Run The Jewels "Talk to Me"

Elite
    Thanks
    Damn ghost, sorry to hear that man. I hope it all works out for your family man.

Thanks
    Hey this is copied from my website. Some credit would be nice.
    - Jacob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12