Reaction score
Okay I have been on 6-7 cycles the last 3 years. The last cycle I took was 4 months ago, containing 400mg Test E, 500 mg Primobolan, and Turinabol the first 5 weeks of the cycle. Adex, Nolvadex and Clomid was used a Pct.
Clomid and Nolvadex after last injection and adex while I was on the cycle.
I feel like I have to increase my doses in my next cycle, because I don't get the same effect anymore that I used to.
I hoped that this day would never come but that's the truth when it come to Roids. You can't just ping on the same doses for ever.
The main problem is that I'm afraid of getting serious side effect If I'm running larger doses, I have already some problem with hair loss, I'm not sure the roids is the problem because my dad had the same problem in my age and he never took any steroids or similar substances, but I still want to stay safe. I'm 32 .
I'm a big fan of Primobolan, I have been told that Primo is safest steroid on earth, it's actually not a myth because I have never had any issues with side effects on a steroid cycle , and my blood test levels has also been normal always.
I'm getting my gear from a website called steroidcart, I made my first purchase with them a couple of months ago, after being referred by a friend, I have ordered gear before from other online companies in the past, but none of the items I received was as described, some of it was Kitchen made shit, so I'm happy that steroidcart is one of the few places where you actually receive your items and you get exactly what you have paid and been waiting for.
I'm trying to boycott TEST or other strong substances from my next cycle. I'm thinking about 1000mg Primo for minimum 12 months, and may add some Anavar and Winstrol to the cycle,
Any idea what I should do?
Anyone who have experience with hair loss while using steroids?
Or anyone who have tried a 1000mg + Primo cycle?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Boycott test? Wtf is that supposed to mean.

Reaction score
That means that I'm not going to run Testosterone in my next cycle.. So I'm looking for an alternative

Reaction score
Not going to find many people her that dont run test in their cycle. I would keep at least 250mgs a week. Sounds like youre mostly worried about your hair. If you have MPB, its gonna come out anyway.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what to make of this. You sure you know what you're doing?

Reaction score
Yes I am mate. I don't look good with a ball head so that's the last thing i want.
Do you have any experience with hairloss while running steroids?

Reaction score
Lol.. Yes of course I'm.
I just need a effective cycle without Testosterone

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
This looks to me like a sneaky way to push a source to lurkers; just sayin

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Not going to find many people her that dont run test in their cycle. I would keep at least 250mgs a week. Sounds like youre mostly worried about your hair. If you have MPB, its gonna come out anyway.

I would follow this above mentioned advice, but start with hair plugs first.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If you're really set on not running test because of hair loss then at least run like 100mgs a week so u have at least some sort of testosterone in your body. 100mgs should keep your levels in normal range and keep your dick working also. That low of a dose shouldn't effect your hair.

Reaction score
I'm confused and didn't read all that...but you're not running test due to hairloss? Testosterone is the easiest drug out of all AAS to control and prevent hairloss using 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (finasteride) 1mg a day and u will have zero issues with hairloss from test...I have no sides issuing fina.

its the drugs like Mast, anadrol, Winnie that noticibly **** with my hair

when I run Mast low dose I don't even notice much shedding either..same for tren surprisingly not much shedding. I always run fina along with minoxidil + nizoral shampoo + head and shoulders thin to thick....I'm also only 25

Reaction score
If you're really set on not running test because of hair loss then at least run like 100mgs a week so u have at least some sort of testosterone in your body. 100mgs should keep your levels in normal range and keep your dick working also. That low of a dose shouldn't effect your hair.

So you would not recommend a high dose of primobolan? Something like 1000mg +. Why isn't primobolan so popular? As it should be. I don't think people know to much about the substance.
I have seen some some friends of mine gaining crazy results on single Primobolan(High Dose) cycles. I have also tried to run 300mg primo in a single cycle with good results.(Some years back)

Reaction score
I'm confused and didn't read all that...but you're not running test due to hairloss? Testosterone is the easiest drug out of all AAS to control and prevent hairloss using 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (finasteride) 1mg a day and u will have zero issues with hairloss from test...I have no sides issuing fina.

its the drugs like Mast, anadrol, Winnie that noticibly **** with my hair

when I run Mast low dose I don't even notice much shedding either..same for tren surprisingly not much shedding. I always run fina along with minoxidil + nizoral shampoo + head and shoulders thin to thick....I'm also only 25

Thanks for your answer, can you try to explain what 5-alpha reductase inhibitor (finasteride) 1mg exactly is? Is it something you are running before the cycle or after the cycle? And yes the mainly reason is because of hair loss, I will of course continue using AS but it's not worth it if I loose more hair so that's why I need alternatives.

How does the finasteride exactly helping you not to loose your hair? Is it a legal product or is it in the same catogory as steroids?

Do you have any experience with high dose of Primo? Please let me know, would be appreciated it.

Reaction score
Finasteride is a prescription Med my dermatologist gives me (my request) because he knows I'm running test. Testosterone converts in the body to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) via the 5-alpha reductase enzyme...DHT is a strong androgen itself and is toxic to the hair follicles. Finasteride prevents or greatly lowers this testosterone to DHT conversion by inhibiting the function of this 5-alpha reductase conversion enzyme, therefore, lowering the amount of DHT in the body. Lower DHT means less hairloss.

it doesn't completely eliminate DHT is simply keeps your levels in a lower normal range where for me hairloss is no longer an issue from test. I get no sides. No libido issues..

some guys think it will hinder gains due to less DHT, I haven't experienced this at all. I just have a head of hair.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So you would not recommend a high dose of primobolan? Something like 1000mg +. Why isn't primobolan so popular? As it should be. I don't think people know to much about the substance.
I have seen some some friends of mine gaining crazy results on single Primobolan(High Dose) cycles. I have also tried to run 300mg primo in a single cycle with good results.(Some years back)

Its expensive and many times faked.

Battletoad

Reaction score
All I wanna know is why every single apostrophe is unformatted? Awful copy and pastey, buddy.