Generation Iron 2

Reaction score
I wanna see it...I hope it's better than that trailer tho and features more BOdybuilders... real ones..

Last edited:

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Generation Iron: Social Media Edition

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. We saw the first one at the 2013 Olympia, just added to the whole experience.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty stoked about this one. More stoked than the first one bc the first one was about leading up to the 2014 Mr olympia, which had already happened months prior. Really glad to see the camel crew and some footage in kuwait. Hopefully get to see some of what they have been doing to get these guys who go over there in the best shape of their lives. Big fan of Brandon Curry as well.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pretty stoked about this one. More stoked than the first one bc the first one was about leading up to the 2014 Mr olympia, which had already happened months prior. Really glad to see the camel crew and some footage in kuwait. Hopefully get to see some of what they have been doing to get these guys who go over there in the best shape of their lives. Big fan of Brandon Curry as well.
Whatever they do over there it works. The guys that come out of there look fukn unbelievable.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Made it thru almost 5 minutes of the first one. Probably will skip this one. I just don't get it. You go to the gym for a living. Stop being so dramatic about it.

Battletoad

Reaction score
"Supplements are ****in bullshit. Buy my goddamn supplements. ****in do whatever the **** it ****in takes goddamnit. Kill it. Aint that right babe"

Rick Pirhana is my favorite natural gyno lord

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to checking this out!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Here's a link to the film

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thought the first one was more compelling.

Calum has supreme genetics, save for his brain. Not the sharpest tool.
Dana Lin Baily is a liar and wasn't even asked a direct question about her use.
Rich Piana can't have kidney failure soon enough
Kai is multitalented, dynamic, kind. Wish he'd stayed around to take the O.
None of these guys come close to bringing a total package like Arnold though.

Notable quotes
Calum: We're the lions and the crossfitters are like the hyenas. Scratching around, you know, trying to take our weights.
Arnold: I took acting classes, improve classes, accent removal classes
Calum to girlfriend: I'll buy you a puppy dog if you promise to take it in the pool everyday. Has to be a water dog.......... How about I buy you a baby seal? Saw seals from the boat today. They smelled. Really bad.
Dana Lin Baily: people say it's all about the drugs. There are athletes that don't take them, like me.

New Threads