Purple panda labs?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, just writing of experience. I was pissed because of the extreme Pip and thought my order was junk. Guess extreme pip happens if your using too much of strong stuff. Blood results don’t lie, the stuff I got gave results. What else can I say but the truth. Seems some don’t want the truth but take it as you will. Laugh all u want, post something with meaning that others can get something from. If it’s a bunk forum with fake reviews, can’t say I would spend much time here trying to gain information.
Answer just one question? Who gives a fuk about your review?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Damn, just writing of experience. I was pissed because of the extreme Pip and thought my order was junk. Guess extreme pip happens if your using too much of strong stuff. Blood results don’t lie, the stuff I got gave results. What else can I say but the truth. Seems some don’t want the truth but take it as you will. Laugh all u want, post something with meaning that others can get something from. If it’s a bunk forum with fake reviews, can’t say I would spend much time here trying to gain information.

I think its funny this shill thinks we have a section of reviews of all our sponsers/sources... Haha clearly he hasnt even looked around on our forum.

There isnt a section like that you twit. We arent a source board. This board is about training, diet, and spreading the knowledge of how AAS work so people dont hurt themselves. Everyone who is active on this board is here because we hate boards that solicit bs and line their own pockets scamming their own people.

Pp labs is 100% a known scammer. They are not welcome here. They wanted to be a part of our board and we understandably told them to fukk off. Just like im telling you to fukk off too. Shill.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pm me bro I'll hook you up

Got that vitamin D for days

Chillinlow

Reaction score

extreme pip does not mean its
good that’s the most ignorant statement ever and I hope know one actually things that .

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If there's a dude on the backend of your human centipede then yes. Sorry to break the news to you FD.

You are totally the type of dude that would watch that movie.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are totally the type of dude that would watch that movie.

Hahaha. Dude that movie was so bad it was hilarious.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads