Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Lmfao! You have TONS of good reviews on your own home forum? Do you realize how fukin ridiculous that sounds!?
    !S!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,942 Times in 2,878 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePandaLabs View Post
    I can assure you that we are not a scam site. We have tons of good reviews on reddits steroid source talk(our home forum). Each and every compound we sell has the latest hplc testing report posted with the product on our website. We accept bitcoin, western union, money gram all of which can be used anonymously. Typical shipping times are 7-10 days. We also have a 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with a product
    If you say so Mr legit/genuine

Banned
    Thanks
    Well I don't pay to be on that forum. Users had to get bloodwork in order for me to become verified there. I also have bloodwork on Meso, which I also didn't pay to be a member on.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 Times in 591 Posts
    ...We accept bitcoin, western union, money gram all of which can be used anonymously...
    WU... anonymously... right

Thanks
    Thanked 14,332 Times in 6,298 Posts
    PP labs.

Come on you ****s how am I the first to see this?
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BigJohnny (04-16-2017),BRICKS (04-16-2017),Jaydub (04-16-2017)

Thanks
    I can assure you that we are not a scam site. We have tons of good reviews on reddits steroid source talk(our home forum). Each and every compound we sell has the latest hplc testing report posted with the product on our website. We accept bitcoin, western union, money gram all of which can be used anonymously. Typical shipping times are 7-10 days. We also have a 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with a product
    100% money back guarantee?

I messaged you and regarding the shit quality hgh from the black tops and purple tops.

I have been using 10iu for the past couple of days without any sides whatsoever.

Let me know when you will refund me $1,070US for the order of 3 x purple tops and 2 x black tops.

fitasfuk50's Operating System DocDePanda187123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 Times in 3,304 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sssxc View Post
    100% money back guarantee?

I messaged you and regarding the shit quality hgh from the black tops and purple tops.

I have been using 10iu for the past couple of days without any sides whatsoever.

Let me know when you will refund me $1,070US for the order of 3 x purple tops and 2 x black tops.
    This lab is not active on this forum. You will need to reach out to him elsewhere with your concerns unfortunately but coming straight from his mouth.... he will not refund HGH orders without proof of bad HGH. Which I assume to mean you will need analytical testing done on it.

II==[\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\]--------
    #Strength First Boston

Thanks
    Aha.. bad reaction to your Test E purple panda.. wrote you an email with no response and I somehow doubt Iíll be getting anything back. Waiting for blood work to certify the results on your product. Funny to see that your banned here. Trial and error everywhere but this was an expensive experience and mistake. Pharmaceutical Test E, no pip. Purple panda, can barely walk and still pains after more than a week.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 818 Posts
    Do not wire/pay cash to this D bag, he may sell 50% of you under dosed shit, but just prolly rips off the other 50%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12