Test E/Npp log

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
rough day today. put in 13 hrs at work, got into an argument with my boss over some petty ass shit he was complaining about, then one of my foreman was being a ****head, then threw my phone at the dashboard in my worktruck and it bounced up and cracked the windshield, I mean, a rock came up on the freeway and hit the windshield. missed the gym, finally got home and trying to unwind grom it all. thank god tomorrow is friday

Google Translate: Blah Blah Blah Tren:32 (18):

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lmao bsp.
legs/biceps today, I fukkin hate squats with a passion. that being said, had a great workout all in all and I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk tomorrow. happy Friday brethren

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
what I'm talking View attachment 4095about
or am I just mind fukking myself total headcase lol

You look good dude

Hopefully you don't take this the wrong way ......

At over 1,200 mg of steroids 750 test e ew + the 150 Npp eod 11 weeks in

Plus the previous 18 weeks test 600 deca 600 cycle with a 3 weeks of break time on the prop 150 eod

You ought to be looking a lot more veiny & humongous IMO

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You look good dude

Hopefully you don't take this the wrong way ......

At over 1,200 mg of steroids 750 test e ew + the 150 Npp eod 11 weeks in

Plus the previous 18 weeks test 600 deca 600 cycle with a 3 weeks of break time on the prop 150 eod

You ought to be looking a lot more veiny & humongous IMO

I'm actually running 1.5 cc of the kryp blend bro, and yeah I should look better at what I was running before but I was running psl garbage. I switched back to my previous legit gear I used to run for the kryp run. never been veiny I'm a big fukker lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I thought you'd be bigger than that. haha Just kidding my friend. Looking good. Getting lean. Keep up the work.

hey bro I'm putting in the work and making big changes. you wanna see the pic when I was 255 on dbol lol?trying to lean out dude dont knock me down

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I'm actually running 1.5 cc of the kryp blend bro, and yeah I should look better at what I was running before but I was running psl garbage. I switched back to my previous legit gear I used to run for the kryp run. never been veiny I'm a big fukker lol

Thought I was gunna wake up to my head chopped off.

Oh ya psl yikes .............

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Are you saying you want me to tell you that you are tiny

fukk you bro

Need squats and deads. Coming up on my when I cycle var with my TRT

nice back you skinny fuk

1ruolo.jpg

New Threads