Test E/Npp log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
put on some fat no doubt but my muscles have grown, arms have grown a lot, it's hard for me to ever be happy with my gainzzz but when I put the pics next to each other they don't lie

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good, Gibs! Visible progress, for sure.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looking good Gibson.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I made this up because I'm in love with this chicks back and am trying to step up my back game. keep in mind she's 5'1 120 lbs lol
View attachment 3841

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
anyways hit shoulders and chest real good today, sick pump. seated barbell overhead press worked up to 185x12x5. still being careful cause there's a lot of shit that still strains my chest injury. incline dumbbell press 100x15x5. couple accessories for shoulders and chest and I was outtt. had 2 different cute chicks spying on me, they were young, I was thinking about destroying their little tight pussys as I worked out I think that helped lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
starting today bumped my test up to 500mg twice/week. see you mother****ers in gainzzzville! so 1000 test e/week. will be upping my dex to .75 eod, dropping the mk677 within a week. anyone know of any good anti boner pills?

therealkozmo

Reaction score
starting today bumped my test up to 500mg twice/week. see you mother****ers in gainzzzville! so 1000 test e/week. will be upping my dex to .75 eod, dropping the mk677 within a week. anyone know of any good anti boner pills?
finasteride. What is your adex dose for trt

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
15hr day at work, no gym. couple drinks and just finished wrecking my girls butthole... we were supposed to do legs together tomorrow morning but I don't think she'll be able to squat lol.
she made a comment earlier that has bugging me all ****in night... I was taking my mk677 and she said, "you need to stop taking that, you were doing way better before that". so I'm thinking, wtf are you trying to say?! anyways I calmed my shit down and thought about it, and she does have a good point. it has literally done nothing positive for me, so I'm throwing that foul tasting shit in the garbage, glad I didn't have to pay for it.
So I'm interested to see how dropping the npp and mk and just running the 1 g test will look, I'm sure I'll lean out, my diet has been at it's best lately and I'm lifting heavy again, just can't bench still, gotta give my chest about another week I think. laters

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
heavy legs today, worked up to 405x2 squat, shit felt so ****in heavy do didn't hit the 3rd. leg extension, calve raises, barbell curl, dumbbell hammer curl, cable rope curls yada yada you get it

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
heavy ass shoulder workout this morning. some guy was trying to match me on dumbbell overhead presses til I started hitting the hundos for 3 sets of 10, lol. he came over and started shooting the shit with me pretty cool. cute chick at the checkstand of the grocery store was complimenting me on my buffness haha, cool cause my son was therr. he's 13, gonna be getting him a gym pass soon get him started early, trying to be a good example for him. off to the beach to get jacked and tan and juicy as **** let's gooooooo

therealkozmo

Reaction score
15hr day at work, no gym. couple drinks and just finished wrecking my girls butthole... we were supposed to do legs together tomorrow morning but I don't think she'll be able to squat lol.
she made a comment earlier that has bugging me all ****in night... I was taking my mk677 and she said, "you need to stop taking that, you were doing way better before that". so I'm thinking, wtf are you trying to say?! anyways I calmed my shit down and thought about it, and she does have a good point. it has literally done nothing positive for me, so I'm throwing that foul tasting shit in the garbage, glad I didn't have to pay for it.
So I'm interested to see how dropping the npp and mk and just running the 1 g test will look, I'm sure I'll lean out, my diet has been at it's best lately and I'm lifting heavy again, just can't bench still, gotta give my chest about another week I think. laters
Yeah I don't take it either anymore. Its been out for a while and I have read every log on the internet. Nobody gains anything but water and fat.
I'll see if I can get an actual sarm from the sponsors who gave us that crap. Still not banned

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Yeah I don't take it either anymore. Its been out for a while and I have read every log on the internet. Nobody gains anything but water and fat.
I'll see if I can get an actual sarm from the sponsors who gave us that crap. Still not banned

pretty disappointed in that shit to be honest, feel like it set me back about a months worth of training. didn't gain any strength or anything man what a waste of time and that shit tasted so bad. I gave it an honest shot, live and learn right?

therealkozmo

Reaction score
how did it set you back a month. have you tried any of the other sarms

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
how did it set you back a month. have you tried any of the other sarms

dude i gained bunch of unwanted weight, hopefully water weight, we'llsee in this next week. I feel like that sarm would be be better off for a small dude trying to get bigger I'm already big. no I haven't tried any other sarm and I most likely never will

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Gibs,

Glad you posted that. I was all set to order that, and now I am having second thoughts, I only wanted for the sleep, but if you are holding fat/water because of it no thanks.

Thanks for the post!

MT

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yeah man you know we all react differently to different compounds just sharing my experience!

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Hey Gibs,

Glad you posted that. I was all set to order that, and now I am having second thoughts, I only wanted for the sleep, but if you are holding fat/water because of it no thanks.

Thanks for the post!

MT
I found no sleep benefit. It seemed to make my sleep worse. It didn't seem to help me gain anything

New Threads