Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well pob can you change that por favor

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
great back workout yesterday, feeling strong after my off day, left arm feeling better. 6 plates on the t bar rows worked up to 455x4 deadlift followed by 315x15. after working abs and not drinking last week I can see some change so I'm gonna keep on that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
great back workout yesterday, feeling strong after my off day, left arm feeling better. 6 plates on the t bar rows worked up to 455x4 deadlift followed by 315x15. after working abs and not drinking last week I can see some change so I'm gonna keep on that.

Oh shit, he's catching up.

Good work Gibson.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Absolutely destroyed shoulders/biceps yesterday, today was legs/and, threw in a couple sets on the bench so I could somewhat enjoy it. weights were feeling heavy in the squat rack, I forget to seperate my deadlift and squat days further apart. and yes, I did and again lol actually don't despise it as much anymore.
funny the cashier at habit burger was like, woa dude how often do you workout?! I said, very often, lol. Later skaters

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yesterday off day, this morning went in to hit the big dumbells at a different gym, 3rd set with the 125s fukked my left elbow/upper forearm up pretty bad. can't even lift my arm. went into work and asked for the day off. gonna just do cardio/and the next couple days and deload next week. been having so many pains/minor injuries since I stopped the deca.
on another note, the door stain came out beautiful and matches great, installed that ****er last night, it just needs a clear coat as it's a bit duller than the door frame. what an expensive and pain in the ass tantrum that turned out to be lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
stuck to my cardio/abs plan til yesterday, did full body then today shoulders/biceps. what an awesome relaxing weekend I need that shit.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
today hit back and threw in some flat bench with a bro that's the only guy I battle with. worked up to 365 and I fukkin failed damnit! didn't pace myself, went heavy on shoulders yesterday, whatever it's all good. worked up to 275 on barbell rows and 455 x 3 on deads then back down to 315 for reps. all in all good workout.
pinning my second to last test shot tomorrow morning. boohoo

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
today hit back and threw in some flat bench with a bro that's the only guy I battle with. worked up to 365 and I fukkin failed damnit! didn't pace myself, went heavy on shoulders yesterday, whatever it's all good. worked up to 275 on barbell rows and 455 x 3 on deads then back down to 315 for reps. all in all good workout.
pinning my second to last test shot tomorrow morning. boohoo
Don't be too hard on yourself bro, if I did a complete back workout, I wouldnt be good for benching either.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i'm not really flexin just posing lol was trying to get my upper body/back in the pic

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
incline bench, flat db press, champagnes, couple trap lifts and cardio/abs. left arm pain is back damnit. pretty disappointed none of you homos like my sweet ass tan I spent 3 days getting lol. anyways tomorrow is leg day, ****!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
picking up 2 kryptonite 200mg/ml tomorrow from my guy I used to get shit from. it's 50mg test prop, 50 tren ace, 50 dbol, 50 mast. never ran tren but at that dose it should be a good and safe introduction, and a killer end to my cycle. looking forward to seeing how it is, I have ran gear from that lab 2 other times good shit.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
picking up 2 kryptonite 200mg/ml tomorrow from my guy I used to get shit from. it's 50mg test prop, 50 tren ace, 50 dbol, 50 mast. never ran tren but at that dose it should be a good and safe introduction, and a killer end to my cycle. looking forward to seeing how it is, I have ran gear from that lab 2 other times good shit.

This doesn't have to be the end of your cycle. I'm sure you can keep it going.

what're you gonna dose; eod?