Test E/Npp log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
3 weeks into my test e 750/wk, Npp 150/eod cycle. Well really I never came off, ran test e 600,
Deca 600/week for 18 weeks, followed by 3 weeks test prop 150 eod. Was gonna pct but quittings for losers lol. Will be dropping the test prop this week. Just started the Mk677 4 days ago, got that from a board sponsor on ology to log, I will keep that separate over there, all I'll say is it's the worst tasting shit ever. Plan is to run the Npp for 8 weeks and the test e for 12 followed by hcg blast and Nolv/Chlom for pct. I currently run arimidex .35 eod and prami .25 eod. Up 20 lbs since beginning the original cycle, bigger, leaner & stronger. Goal is to maintain body fat around 15/16% at 265. Don't think I left anything out there but I'm sure if I did yous guys will surely let me know! Gainzzz o clock ****ers let's goooo

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Have you tried mixing the mk with gatorade? It will get rid of the bad taste.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Last time I chased it with Gatorade, a chaser is a must

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Chest been injured since last Friday, hit arms Sunday then tried working out shoulders yesterday and only made shit worse, gonna force myself to stay out til I'm healed I just can't stand it!!! Maybe some light cardio for now idk ****!
On another note, been on the mk677 for almost a week, I had a planters wart on each foot that has been terrorizing me all day everyday for some time and a knot on the right side of my knee and all 3 have mysteriously vanished... ****in wierd, not complaining lol.
Gf's been pissing me off I can't stand these bitches when their on the rag I swear after all these years I just can't put up with it! Gave her a timeout for tonight.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Lol update... broke up with my chick last night, over some bullshit, don't care to get into details, on my way to get tacos and beers with my ex, lol, I'm sure the guys from ology will get a kick out of that

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Baby momma ex or hot black chick ex?

whore.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
So last night didn't turn out as planned, I mean it was cool to catch up and all but I literally felt nothing for her, like it's totally gone, didn't even want to **** her cause I know the drama that comes with that and she still wants to be with me so I left like a gentleman and texted my lil sexy gym rat girl haha. Gonna go over to her place later tonight. No workout again today, tomorrow for sure I'm gonna get my ass in there and hit arms.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You look smaller. Better get in the gym before you look like Milton.:32 (1):

Ahhhhh don't even say that ****er haha. Does anyone even know what he looks like? Did he ever once post a pic up of himself? I would love to see that... how can you be this hard ass admin know it all and not put ur money where your mouth is???

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Ahhhhh don't even say that ****er haha. Does anyone even know what he looks like? Did he ever once post a pic up of himself? I would love to see that... how can you be this hard ass admin know it all and not put ur money where your mouth is???

This is the only one that I have seen. He was cutting on this cycle.
fat-guy.jpg

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I cannot wait to hit the gym after work!!! I will be thinking about it all day for sure. Cardio/arms, some legs, gotta be careful. The combination of taking time out the gym and the mk677 got be feeling big and bloated as fuk

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hit biceps/triceps and a pretty intense 15 mins on the stairclimber. Felt wonderful, had sick pumps ****in love that shit.
Tipped the scales at 255 today, up 5 lbs. Coming for you Jin...
My sexy gym parter is on her way over, I have held out from busting for 24 hrs and tried that edging technique twice today as suggested on another thread so I'm freaking pumped to see how that goes hahaha

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Not sure how it went I failed to pull out lol. That 750 test got me so ****in horny i banged her twice last night and 3 times this morning that pussy is swole the **** up! The struggle is real. Off to go bowling ����

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Biceps triceps and a lil back and shoulders, trying to work around my injury best I can without making it worse. Tomorrow gonna hit legs

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Been training mostly arms/legs since my injury, got brave and hit 5 sets bent over barbell rows @ 235x12 to get a feel, went good. Got in the incline/decline hammerstrength today eased up to 3 plates each side not trying to overdo it, went unexpectedly well. May try dumbbell presses tomorrow, I think i just need to keep the weight from actually contacting my sternum, that's where the majority of the pain is.
Test e, npp and mk677 all fully kicked in at this point and got my dick so f'n hard my girlfriend is tripping haha, good shit!
Only other thing I have to say is if I don't see any real benefits come from this mk677 I will never touch a sarm again, the taste is just too horrible I would rather stick 10 needles in my ass a day than have to taste that shit

Reactions: Jin

New Threads