Test E/Npp log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Best workout I've had in 2 weeks, kept my squats at 325, slow and low, hit 100x15x5 dumbbell press minimal pain, couple sets of 225x12 on the bench was pushing it too far, gonna stay away from the bench for at least another week. Got a killer pump today really put me in a good mood, just finished up 'cardio' with my sexy gym partner ;)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hit back today, t bar rows up to 5 plates, deads 495x2, accessories and some biceps. Testing the waters with my chest injury but thankfully it's getting better. Still sitting at 255, def lost some definition and gained some fat, could be the 2 weeks I hardly trained, my shitty diet, the mk, prob a combination of the 3. It's cool I'm back at it and eating much healthier, strength is continuing to go up despite the injury, that's all for now buff bros

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
LOL welcome to the club. Fitguy here btw from ology. following your log bro, good luck!

Wasup bro! Yea no fun over there I tried to lighten the place up but they weren't havin it lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Been pretty depressed lately, I was starting to look pretty sick and now I feel like I just look puffy, total mind ****. Gonna keep the arimidex at .5 eod and start putting in 30 mins cardio per day, as well as keep a cleaner diet. My chick says it's all in my head but I know I don't like what I'm seeing in the mirror. The struggle is real lol.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Quit ur bitchin and do something right?! Got in 25 mins cardio and a decent shoulder workout this morning, overhead pressing pretty uncomfortable with my chest pain still. Cardio had me sweating my ass off lol. Skatepark with the kiddo then getting my girl in a bikini by the pool and grilling it up

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Last night I noticed some bottles behind a picture frame in my chicks room, liquid clen and winstrol, lol. I was like wtf is this? You taking this? She said not currently... not that I care, kind of scared to see what she'll act like in a clen cycle though. Anyways, chest/legs later, give this vid a watch pretty funny...

https://youtu.be/VQ-1q2aFzIM

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last night I noticed some bottles behind a picture frame in my chicks room, liquid clen and winstrol, lol. I was like wtf is this? You taking this? She said not currently... not that I care, kind of scared to see what she'll act like in a clen cycle though. Anyways, chest/legs later, give this vid a watch pretty funny...

https://youtu.be/VQ-1q2aFzIM

Wait so you didn't know she uses? Cause there are some signs ya know lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Wait so you didn't know she uses? Cause there are some signs ya know lol

She told me used to when she was competing, but she doesn't now, then I found those and was like hmmm. Yea I know that pussy like the back of my hand I would notice any changes lol

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
She told me used to when she was competing, but she doesn't now, then I found those and was like hmmm. Yea I know that pussy like the back of my hand I would notice any changes lol

LOL ; yes you would!

Hows the mk677/npp stack treatn ya bud?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
LOL ; yes you would!

Hows the mk677/npp stack treatn ya bud?

Hard to tell because I have been dealing with an injury the last couple weeks only thing I can say is I have put on a couple unwanted lbs and lost some definition but I'll get it straightened out. Strength is slightly up nothing amazing so far, I'll keep yous guys posted!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hit legs and chest today. I hit legs twice a week as I'm 6'4" so them ****ers need extra attention to grow. 1 day I'll hit barbell squats and the other I hit hack squats as my main lift. Dumbbell chest press 100x15x5, easy money, need to find a gym with bigger dumbbells, I keep saying that, eventually I'll do it. Most the gyms in my area go up to 80s or 100, lame. That s why I've been benching more but I can't bench for awhile I tried the other day, as soon as the bar touches my sternum it's unbelievable painful. Tomorrow is arm day muther truckers

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
back/traps today... no deads but I went heavy on the bent over barbell rows, 285x12x5. That shit got my lower back on fire so deads were out of the question. sitting at 255, up 25 lbs. Got 2 more injections of npp and about a weeks worth of mk677 left and 2 bottles of test e to run through and then I'm actually gonna pct lol. like to hit 260 by then

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Lil update pic, I'm bigger and stronger but lost some definition, not tripping I will sort it out lol it does mess with my head for sure though..
View attachment 3836
Oh and like my sick ass photo editing skills?!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Yea I know I need a haircut and my beard is all jacked I usually keep that shit clean as **** but been too damn busy lately lol

New Threads