Test E/Npp log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Other people may be better at estimating, but i think 12 tops
well shit 12 was my goal, so I guess it's 10 now, I would just really like to get those lower abs in and a bit more vascularity. thanks for all the positive comments guys you know I really appreciate it a lot!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You're around 13-16%

Who cares tho u made progress.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You're around 13-16%

Who cares tho u made progress.

yea I'm not so caught up on the number more just on what my goal is. work in progress, we all are, it's what we do. again thanks

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
If that's 16% I was at least 25% during last cycle. Maybe 30.

It's hard to tell cus he's kinda flexing making the skin a little tighter. 12% is a lot leaner than most guys think. It's funny how often u see guys come on the forums and say they are 12% bf when in reality they are around 20%.

Gotta give credit when it's due tho and gibs has put the work in and Def leaned up. Now we just gotta get him to take more rest days lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
It's hard to tell cus he's kinda flexing making the skin a little tighter. 12% is a lot leaner than most guys think. It's funny how often u see guys come on the forums and say they are 12% bf when in reality they are around 20%.

Gotta give credit when it's due tho and gibs has put the work in and Def leaned up. Now we just gotta get him to take more rest days lol

yeah I don't care to say I am a lower body fat percentage than I am. so 14-16 seems like a fair judgement. I know man I gotta find something else that's healthy/productive to occupy my time so I can take more rest days. Working out helps me work through my aggression, anxiety, whatever is bothering me it's gone once I pick up those weights. I can be self destructive when I have to much time on my hands. Anyways, definitely something I need to work on and figure out

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
yeah I don't care to say I am a lower body fat percentage than I am. so 14-16 seems like a fair judgement. I know man I gotta find something else that's healthy/productive to occupy my time so I can take more rest days. Working out helps me work through my aggression, anxiety, whatever is bothering me it's gone once I pick up those weights. I can be self destructive when I have to much time on my hands. Anyways, definitely something I need to work on and figure out

I hear ya man. I used to be the same way. I used to only take off once every two weeks. I'd feel like a bitch if I missed the gym and took a rest day. Always needed a pump lol. My buddy RJ is the one who told me to start taking more rest days. I immediately started feeling stronger than ever and Def packed on size quicker. Joints felt better too

I have young kids so on my rest days I try to always do something useful and fun with them. Or nap. Or eat my face off. Or some yard work. Shit like that.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
haha nice ecks, thing is I've been taking my kiddo in the gym on my days with him cause I really want him to get in better shape before high school, he's going into 8th grade it's the perfect time to get him training and eating right, school/life/sports will all be much better if he goes in sick

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Hell yeah that's the perfect time to get him into that shit. I started in 9th grade just benching and curling in the basement. Me and my buddies would get all blazed up and bench for hours. Lol some of the best workouts ever were down there all blazed up

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Hell yeah that's the perfect time to get him into that shit. I started in 9th grade just benching and curling in the basement. Me and my buddies would get all blazed up and bench for hours. Lol some of the best workouts ever were down there all blazed up

haha fukk yea

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
so, I made it a whole 72 hrs, broke down and found a gym 15 miles from where we are vacationing in Louisiana. Man did i feel good. Even when doing cable flys I could feel my mind muscle connection so strong like never before and man did i great a great pump. Hit a lil chest/shoulders and traps. Off to some Cajun diner for dinner and dranks

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
god damn gibs, i disappear for a few weeks and come back to only see you becoming a bigger beast then before lol
lookin good bro!!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Nothing like being away on vacay.

it's really chilled me out big time seek. not getting run into the ground all day at work everyday, racing to the gym, then to the store, then home to cook and shower and try to make time to fukk lol. shit gets exhausting. so nice to just cruise around and go with the flow no stress

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
haha it's going very nice, only one girl of course

New Threads