Too fat for masteron?

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I can't believe my weight is getting this much attention lol. And no worries i suppose i understand why some of you are skeptical haha. I assure you that is an accurate number though 

Like I said, its semantics but...

I just got a bodpod done friday. I look pretty damn close to you muscle wise. Im 5"11, 186lbs and im 13.4%bf according to the bodpod.

I just cant see you being 1" shorter then me, looking as lean as you do and being 65lbs heavier then me.

But like I said, dosnt matter so I digress.

Reaction score
Like I said, its semantics but...

I just got a bodpod done friday. I look pretty damn close to you muscle wise. Im 5"11, 186lbs and im 13.4%bf according to the bodpod.

I just cant see you being 1" shorter then me, looking as lean as you do and being 65lbs heavier then me.

But like I said, dosnt matter so I digress.
If i had known i was going to get more comments on my weight than my question i wouldn't have posted my weight lol I was at the dr office on friday and the scale at my gym today, both of which plug into the wall and look very expensive were nearly identical, taking into account the time of day and how much food and liquid i had ingested. Im not gonna lie im kind of bothered to be honest about this. I'll post proof on the scale tomorrow AM when i train. Im sure ill hear that im holding a 45lb plate or something though. Maybe im thinking too deep into this, but screw it. Have a good night my friends and thanks to everyone who helped me

Reaction score
Don't take it personal man....get the diet in check if you wanna cut, hit the weights hard, do a test, tren, Mast cycle drop the bF% while building lean muscle

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I think he might have transposed the numbers. 205lbs, not 250lbs.

Reaction score
No, I could see 250. If the mask is made of lead and he wears cinder block shoes, that's 250, easy.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who fukking cares how much he weighs, or tells you he weighs???

"Ohhhh no, someone on the interwebs might be bigger then me"

Right after shaving my pubes, I weigh 147.5 lbs...

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
The scale at that Planet Fitness must not have been zeroed out. Jk. But it is hard to believe that you are about 239lbs when Arnold was on stage at 235lbs 6'2". I guess it is harder for me to believe since I am 210lbs and at my highest weight. So 240lbs seems huge to me. Keep pushing forward you heavy fukker.

Reaction score
The scale at that Planet Fitness must not have been zeroed out. Jk. But it is hard to believe that you are about 239lbs when Arnold was on stage at 235lbs 6'2". I guess it is harder for me to believe since I am 210lbs and at my highest weight. So 240lbs seems huge to me. Keep pushing forward you heavy fukker.
Haha. My little brother doesnt like going to the YMCA, he feels intimidated. I would too if i were him at 14 yrs old. But thanks man. And i know, it is hard to believe. Like i said ive been this way all my life. I dont know where it comes from. Doesnt bother me though! Like i said i go by the mirror.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Y'all tripping over his fuking weight?!! Who lies about their weight on a forum like this? I'm 6'3" and weighed 275 at one time and by buddy was the same height and 245 and looked bigger and ripped. It happens.

OP, you're not to fat to use Mas in your cycle. If you were very high in BF I would tell you know cause it wouldn't be as beneficial but you look lean enough to reap the benefits of it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking at doing a cut here in about a month. My buddy gave me a large amount of homebrew mast prop, i just didnt know if it would be worth adding in on my cycle of test tren and var(or winny, yet to be decided). Obviously more is not always better. Would it be better to save for a future cycle when i have lower bodyfat, or would i get decent results as is? I have seen Many people claim that unless you're 10-12% or lower mast is basically useless. I'd guess that I'm about 15% right now, 5'10 250lbs on the dot. Any input is greatly appreciated, especially personal experience!

View attachment 3780

dude looks 180 tops