Starting Weight: 176lbs : 5'8 Frame

Start of Cycle:
1-22 600mg Test E
1-16 800mg Tren E
6-22 1000mg Deca
1-7 100mg Dbol
16-22 150mg Anadrol

-Gear will be swapped as the blast moves along-

Proper Aux will be ran alongside with blood work done and adjusted as needed to fix sides and maintain health.
-RBC & Hemo, Cholesterol, Liver, Kidneys, BP will be watched-

Routine:

Monday & Thursday:
Flat x3 4-12, Incline x2 6-12, Flies x2 8-15
Press x3 10-15, Front x2 10-15, Sides x2 10-15
Dips x3 10-15, Tri x2 10-15, Bar x2 10-15

Tuesday & Friday:
Tbar x3 6-12, Rows x2 6-12, Wide x3 6-12, Close x2 6-12
Cable Rear x3 10-15, Upright Rows x3 10-15
Ez x3 10-12, Cable Curls x2 10-12, Rev Cable Curls x2 15-20

Wednesday & Saturday
Ham Curl x3 6-10, Squats x4 6-12, Quad Ext x3 8-12
Calve Raise x3 15-20
Up x3 8-12, Low x3 8-12, Obl x3 8-12

Sun: Off

Diet:
Macros will be adjusted as needed. So far diet as been adjusted in terms of calories (increasing carbs and protein more so than dietary fats)
Calories: 3920(W1,W2), 4100(W3, W4), 4400(W5,W6)

Supps:
Basic BCAA
Whey Protein
Pre-Workout W/Beta Ala

Goal:
Put on as Much Muscle mass as possible in the shortest amount of time, Afterward will be cutting down using DNP

Last edited:

mrmichael

Reaction score
I'm making this log 6 weeks into my current blast:

The Starting Weight was around 176. Current Weight During Photo shoot was around 197. (Took 6 weeks, yes Bloat from dbol and carbs added back in)

B6.jpg
1-6 Weeks Picture

Last edited:

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Thats a lot of gear, do you really need a gram of deca on top of 1.6grams of test and tren? Seems like overkill (or its underdosed gear). You look good though

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Looking good man. Youre pretty lean to begin with how "cut" do u wanna get after? Dnp? Why? What'd wrong with just good ol fashioned diet?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good man. Im with Tool, love pants. At least on other dudes. Ever thought of shaving that hair? And at 197 you are pretty damn lean.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Start of Cycle:
1-22 600mg Test E
1-16 800mg Tren E
6-22 1000mg Deca
1-7 100mg Dbol
16-22 150mg Anadrol

Proper Aux will be ran alongside with blood work done and adjusted as needed to fix sides and maintain health.
-RBC & Hemo, Cholesterol, Liver, Kidneys, BP will be watched-

If you think you're going to "Fix sides and maintain health" on that much gear you're very misinformed and or inexperienced. Maybe I'm telling you something deep down you already know?

Routine:

Wednesday & Saturday
Ham Curl x3 6-10, Squats x4 6-12, Quad Ext x3 8-12
Calve Raise x3 15-20
Up x3 8-12, Low x3 8-12, Obl x3 8-12

Curls before squats? I'm going to help you out here. If you're doing curls before you squat... well that's up to you. But dammit, don't let anyone see you and sure as hell, don't tell the boys here you're doing it. lol

Diet:
Macros will be adjusted as needed. So far diet as been adjusted in terms of calories (increasing carbs and protein more so than dietary fats)
Calories: 3920(W1,W2), 4100(W3, W4), 4400(W5,W6)

Cals look a little high unless you're pounding the cardio but by the look of your pic, you maybe on.

Goal:
Put on as Much Muscle mass as possible in the shortest amount of time, Afterward will be cutting down using DNP

Drugs may make up 10-20% of your total weight loss but diet is the key. There are trade off with DNP that may not make for a fun ride and actually cost you in the end.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm Deca and Tren together? Not for me no thank you. Sounds a little rough on the penis. You look good in the pics though. Too many products all together IMO.
!S!

Reactions: DF

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not sure if you're TRT or pct but I'd start the deca sooner and end it 2-4 weeks before the test.

Lots of gear. Lots of torso rug. Looking good though.

edit: looks like you're already six weeks in, oh well

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Wow, that does not look like a 21 pound difference. Just looks like a different pose and lighting. And more hair.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
whooop there it is double post damn it

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Wow, that does not look like a 21 pound difference. Just looks like a different pose and lighting. And more hair.
Bet it got a metric fukkton of likes on IG doe

mrmichael

Reaction score
I've always ran low doses of gear.
I been cruising on higher doses of test for a long time. (not because I need it, but cause I don't trust my lab when I mass bought test e vials, so I figure I might as well use it)

I've been able to control all sides by doing certain things and so far it's good. I'm not able to really kick the tren snoring or sleep struggle, but it's really the only issue.

I am mega dosing gear and most likely will be from this point on, my diet is enough for me to grow and I'm training right, but I really want that monster look.

The 21lb diff is a combo of mass, fat, bloat. ( I went from basically no carb to over 400+ and 100mg dbol).

I did use a filter on the first pic, but the second one was for a photoshoot. Required briefs, sorry lol, Tried to cover it up the best I can.

I drink BCAA in the gym only, IMO it helps and is fairly cheap for how long it lasts. I'm in the gym for a extra while and it just gives me a small boost or so I feel.

I never ran deca before, So I don't know what to expect with this compound. So I'll see how it goes. My Deca and Test are from a reliable lab, but I can't vouch for the tren OR the dbol. However, I am getting back pumps from dbol often, but the size and str at that dosage isn't really seen IMO atm? The tren... I ran 400 before and I sweated like crazy, I'm not quite sweating at 800, so IDK.....this is another reason I'm adding in new compounds..

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You'll like deca man. Don't be afraid to push some heavy ass weight on it. Deca is my favorite

mrmichael

Reaction score
You'll like deca man. Don't be afraid to push some heavy ass weight on it. Deca is my favorite

I hope so. I'm guessing it takes about 6 weeks to load up like the enth ester? So the 1g won't really hit me till then? Or do u think I will feel it much sooner? I'm shooting 2ml in each delts e3d of it. Hoping for some solid Str. The tren at 800 is disappointing me in that category so far.

PS: Do u think there is anything else worth stacking? I have mast e, but Idk about it. It's not one of my good labs. Have enough for 800mg for 16 weeks, but I might save it....

ALSO, I saw ur post on DNP on here. I've never used it, I was thinking of doing 250 long term or maybe even going up to 500. Honestly, I've done lot of cuts, but I really tend to lose size doing it. I lean out, but I can see the diff in muscle mass. Cutting is one of my major struggles and I hear DNP is a rapid version of it and helps save tons of mass. Last cut was 4 months long. Not good at all. Only lost like 20ish lbs. I heard DNP can do that in a months time easily with little cardio added in....

Last edited:

mrmichael

Reaction score
Update: 4/14/17

Bloodwork Came back today and Problems:
-TSH was elevated at 100
-Liver Enzymes (even on NAC & Liv52) were around 70 each
-Blood Pressure Is just crazy High even on Good Supps
-Appetite is DEAD
-Been Throwing Up often and DURING workouts
-Can't keep any Food or Protein Down or even H20
-Lack of Motivation to Train Now

I'm going back down to TRT dosage starting tonight and scrapping all the stuff. I don't think i was fully prepared for a cycle like this. Lesson Learned the hard way. I will take a good solid 3-4 months before thinking about doing a moderate blast with something simple like anadrol and deca at moderate dosages..

I could use some help from anyone though:

-I have no clue about TSH. How is my thyroid effected in the use of AAS? Can anyone shed any light on this topic.

-As of Lately, taking some advice I ate a lot more NACL products and it was a complete down fall IMO and made me feel terribly dehydrated. Does High Salt (6g+ Per Day) could be giving me any issues of the above?

-I can't keep ANY food down or protein, I have to slowly build my diet back up to at least 3000-3500 per Day and the protein too. How likely is it I'm going to lose a lot of muscle mass even with the compounds being still high in my system? Or will they counteract that and as they lower, I can eat more to balance it... Thoughts?

-I'm thinking of switching back to lower FREQ, hiting each part once per week. Will that suffice for now while trying to get stuff in order.

-If I miss hitting a muscle, how long does it take before it begins to breakdown and the body to find it not worth having..? Meaning how many chest days can i take off before it effects me..? I might want time to recover away from the gym for a week or 2...

New Threads