Test+??

Reaction score
Hey guys long story short I'm currently on test c and 40mg anavar a day and it's working but it gives me the worst back pumps I can't do what I need to in thegym.. deads , cleans,etc because my back locks up.. so anyways I'm looking for another steroid I could use that doesn't aromitize and won't give me crazy back pain. I'm mostly looking for strength gains here not really concerned with getting bigger or appearance. I was thinking masteron might be a good choice?? Nothing that will
hurt my joints either.. anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you want a steroid that a) causes no pumps, b) doesnt aromatize, and c) doesnt hurt your joints.... why add more? Why not just stick with the Test? How many cycles have you done? If youre having problems with a cycle you dont go scrambling to find what else you can stick in yourself instead. Whats your mg of Test? Give more info.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your var is probably dbol hence the back pumps.

All you have to do to stop those is stretch your glutes a couple times per day and smash the QL.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Var never gave me "Back Pumps". I did though get a good pump.

Any reason not to try Tren at 200 mg/wk? Go with ace if you want a quicker kick-in time and it keeps you close to the back door if you need to get out.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So you want a steroid that a) causes no pumps, b) doesnt aromatize, and c) doesnt hurt your joints.... why add more? Why not just stick with the Test? How many cycles have you done? If youre having problems with a cycle you dont go scrambling to find what else you can stick in yourself instead. Whats your mg of Test? Give more info.

That avatar though.....

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I don't even know how you would have noticed var at 40mg a day. At 100mg I was just mad at myself for wasting money on it

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Pillar of Bro's called it accurately. You don't have anavar, you have dbol. This has happened numerous times in the past to others.

Reaction score
Woah. Sorry I offended anyone by posting a question. I'm on trt 100mg a week but have been blasting with 500mg a week. Ever since I added the var my back gets insanely tight. I'm not saying I don't want a pump.. I'm talking I gotta lay down after I change weights on the barbell.. that bad. I do conditioning so I'm afraid the tren wouldn't go well. I mean I would try winstrol but I squat a lot and do Olympic lifting so I'm afraid of the joint horror stories.. scared of dbol because of back pump. Kinda why I was thinking masteron? I will likely use test prop on top of my trt dose this next time (so I have time for the gains to work in between my blood work since cyp takes so long to kick in). Im not planning to stop the var until it's gone I'm just trying to plan my next cycle.. just trying to prepare for next time.. masteron, eq, winny?? What you guys think? I do powerlifting and Olympic lifting along with cardio/conditioning. Trying to get my squat up to 600 high bar :)

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Like pillar said u gotta keep your hamstrings loose. And glutes. All day everyday. I suffer from back pumps bad man so I know how u feel. I get them if I'm natural or running any type of gear.

Look up Kelly starrett on YouTube and do all the hip, glute and hamstring stretches he shows. They will help.

Reaction score
Woah. Sorry I offended anyone by posting a question. I'm on trt 100mg a week but have been blasting with 500mg a week. Ever since I added the var my back gets insanely tight. I'm not saying I don't want a pump.. I'm talking I gotta lay down after I change weights on the barbell.. that bad. I do conditioning so I'm afraid the tren wouldn't go well. I mean I would try winstrol but I squat a lot and do Olympic lifting so I'm afraid of the joint horror stories.. scared of dbol because of back pump. Kinda why I was thinking masteron? I will likely use test prop on top of my trt dose this next time (so I have time for the gains to work in between my blood work since cyp takes so long to kick in). Im not planning to stop the var until it's gone I'm just trying to plan my next cycle.. just trying to prepare for next time.. masteron, eq, winny?? What you guys think? I do powerlifting and Olympic lifting along with cardio/conditioning. Trying to get my squat up to 600 high bar :)

I don't believe anyone was offended. I believe the intent was that you research the gear yourself and post recommendations in order to receive feedback.
I haven't run mast yet, but from the research I've done it appears to be comparable to winny in that it gives you achy joints. As I said, I haven't run mast yet myself, so maybe someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.
No achy joints with tren, but that gave me hellacious back pumps. I never went as low as 200mg tren a week, so that dose may not cause painful back pumps.
Additionally, human biology varies from person-to-person, so you may have to experiment with doses and compounds to see what is best for you.

Best of luck on that 600 squat!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Like pillar said u gotta keep your hamstrings loose. And glutes. All day everyday. I suffer from back pumps bad man so I know how u feel. I get them if I'm natural or running any type of gear.

Look up Kelly starrett on YouTube and do all the hip, glute and hamstring stretches he shows. They will help.
busting.gif

Last edited:

New Threads