Fake TEST 250?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Not accurate for dosing, but to show there is something dissolved.. unless you count the crystals. Test 250 has 250 crystals. Test 400 has 400 crystals. So on and so forth.

Let us know how many you have.
They're hard as fuk to count though, they all look so similar.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I resist answering a question with a question, but why would you procure a product from some you don't trust?

Cyp should "spider web" in a cold place. Refrigerate, if it grows shards gently warm it in a skillet shaking often and pin that shit. Keep away from exterior walls and cold places.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's very very fake

Reaction score
I know what your dealing with so I can help. 1 labels mean nothing unless its TRUE pharm! my guy has pharmy labels with small print and looks so pharmy but I know it's not because of THE PRICE! You have 2 options if you havn't delt with supplier:
LAB test if you go to a community college they'll do it almost for free a bit of green to a grad student is your fee.
#2 cook it to make sure their are no Bio hazard shit in it and pin then then get bloods but this still is not a great rout bcause everyone reacts to something slightly different. But it ****ing says NOT FAKE I have never seen that on even the grungiest UGL which makes me think FAKE? or who the fukk cooked it?#3 If you have alot get it tested. If it's a $25 purchase give it to a friendamy and see what happens. alot of guys will just pin it and get bloods with AIDS but my life is better than few $$ at least cook it for the aids

Reaction score
At that point the only thing u can do is take it for 4 weeks and see if u get results. If you don't then you will know that your gear is bunk. The worst thing that could happen is it could be grapeseed oil which isn't bad for you. You just won't get any results at all. I would stick to amps and find a better source.

timecode2

Reaction score
Did you just order online or something? was it via a card transaction? if they answer to both of those is yes, I would indeed question the legitimacy.

Generally speaking unless its from a pharmacy with a prescription, I assume its fake/underdosed and work out from people i know whether a companies own brew is coming through with results via blood work - and results, if i feel its worth a try ill get some and do bloods. Im currently on TRT so doing my bloods regularly now to make sure the stuff im getting is doing the right thing :D

Reaction score
It's not like the good old days. Underground Labs pop up one day close the next. Scammers abound. Lot numbers don't mean jack shit. Just gotta get with someone you can trust and see who they are using.

Okay that's just ****ing funny.

Ok, thanks ladies !!!! LMAO!

Reaction score
Let me know what you find out. I got same shit. same lot#. same exp date. I also got "tren" from them. I suspect shit.

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Put it in the fridge ovenite, if Test Cyp is in the bottle crystals will form. If nothing forms you have just oil in a vial.....
I tried this and got no crystals. Guess I have only oil bummer.

New Threads