What knee Wraps

Reaction score
Curious...What knee wraps do you guys use and why? I have been squatting in sleeves for a few months but am starting to want to use wraps. I'm curious what your numbers were before and after the wraps vs using sleeves. Thanks!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pioneer makes the best wraps IMO. I also have Titan Golds but I dont like how thin and slick they are. Whatever you get from Pioneer will do well. Models depend on preference and squat style.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Go to elite FTS and buy the red normal wraps first. They're great for a first time wrapper. They stretch a lot and will get u used to wraps. As u get used to then then u upgrade to some stiffer wraps.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the Kraits or Metal Blacks?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Anyone tried the Kraits or Metal Blacks?

I almost ordered the metal Black's a few months ago when I ordered my newest wraps. Might gibe them a try next time.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I almost ordered the metal Black's a few months ago when I ordered my newest wraps. Might gibe them a try next time.
Im interested in either those or the Kraits. My Pioneer Phantoms are badass but Im just playing around with different ones. Only thing about Metal is Ive heard sometimes they put out shitty batches.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Im interested in either those or the Kraits. My Pioneer Phantoms are badass but Im just playing around with different ones. Only thing about Metal is Ive heard sometimes they put out shitty batches.

I ordered those pioneer phantoms and returned them. Wayyyyyy to stiff for me. I like some rebound with a little casting. Those were like putting bricks on my knees haha. But as I squat heavier I'm starting to use stiffer and stiffer wraps

Right now I'm loving the elite fts javelin wraps. Stretchy and thick

Last edited:

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ordered those pioneer phantoms and returned them. Wayyyyyy to stiff for me. I like some rebound with a little casting. Those were like putting bricks on my knees haha. But as I squat heavier I'm starting to use stiffer and stiffer wraps

Right now I'm loving the elite fts javelin wraps. Stretchy and thick

Yeah they are stiff as **** hahah. I like some solid stopping power. But Id like to try something a little less stiff and more rebound like you said.
Those javelins look good too. My buddy has em in wrist wraps and seems to like them.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yeah they are stiff as **** hahah. I like some solid stopping power. But Id like to try something a little less stiff and more rebound like you said.
Those javelins look good too. My buddy has em in wrist wraps and seems to like them.

Try em out. They make good knee wraps. They're pretty stiff when they're new.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Geesh x you big baby. You'd cry in my wraps lol

It's not that, it's just I don't like how they feel when I squat. I've tried so many wraps and the stiff ones just don't suit how u squat. I like them tight as **** now. Mine hurt like a bitch too.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interested in the Lillibridges by Pioneer as well. They look like they provide both. Wish I liked this Sig golds but I cant even put em on myself theyre so ****in stiff I cant get em to stretch.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Interested in the Lillibridges by Pioneer as well. They look like they provide both. Wish I liked this Sig golds but I cant even put em on myself theyre so ****in stiff I cant get em to stretch.

That's how the phantoms were for me. Lol. I get 10 revolutions with my wraps now. I could barely get 5 with the phantoms. Fukk that

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
It's not that, it's just I don't like how they feel when I squat. I've tried so many wraps and the stiff ones just don't suit how u squat. I like them tight as **** now. Mine hurt like a bitch too.
The stiff ones suit how I squat. And I cry a little.

chalk your knees and hands. Also pre rolling super tight helps a lot.

That's how the phantoms were for me. Lol. I get 10 revolutions with my wraps now. I could barely get 5 with the phantoms. Fukk that
How is that even possible. I use the silver beast / strangulator and get 9 revs.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Iron Rebel is also having a sale right now. And discount code OAK15 or OAK10 for more discount. A set of wrist wraps can be $23, knee wraps real cheap too.

Reaction score
I'll have to check some of these out! I used wraps one time and they were just ones at my gym they were scheicks and my buddy told me they suck. I was just hoping to get used to them for the little extra "protection" I guess you'd say over the sleeves. Figured it would add some pounds to my squat as well haha.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I'll have to check some of these out! I used wraps one time and they were just ones at my gym they were scheicks and my buddy told me they suck. I was just hoping to get used to them for the little extra "protection" I guess you'd say over the sleeves. Figured it would add some pounds to my squat as well haha.

It'll def add some pounds brother. Like I said start off with some basic wraps. Nothing crazy at first then move up as u get used to them

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Probably my favorite knee wraps are the Titan THP's. I did switch to the Sig Golds which were more cast like but I got injured and didn't get to really push them. Now that it's been 2 years since wrapping my knees I'll probably start back up with Titan RPM's and work back up to the THP's.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
SBD sleeves for me, never tried wraps.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
SBD sleeves for me, never tried wraps.

You should give them a try. I was able to use my wraps pretty well and would get 50 - 60lbs out of my wraps but I trained with others who were able to get more. Some people don't get much out of them either. It's all about how well you use the gear if that makes sense. It's different... training in gear.

New Threads