Melanotan II: 2017 Experiment M & F

JB1

Reaction score
Working out the amount to inject is simple maths. If you use 2 x 1ml syringes of saline solution then 1 mg is 5 units on the syringe or half of the distance to the 10 marked on the side.

Apologies it may be simple maths but I got that wrong. If you have 2 x 1mL insulin syringes worth of liquid then 1 mg is 20 units on one of those syringes. (There are 200 units worth of liquid reconstituting 10mg so 1 mg is 1 tenth of 200 or 20 units on a syringe) The 5 units I referred to is actually 0.25 mg which is a good place to start to avoid the nausea side effect.

JB1

Reaction score
Just wanted to add another aspect of my experience that I have not found mentioned in spite of reading countless articles and comments on melanotan 2 and watching countless youtubes.

Basically I found that I could be around sick people and have a sick partner who I could share a bed with and be affectionate with without ever getting sick. The effect seemed to so amazingly strong as to make me believe there must be something to it. It seemed like I was invincible to sickness. By the end of my loading I was so convinced that I couldn't get sick due to the melanotan 2 I would never even consider bothering to avoid exposure to sickness.

Since my loading phase was extremely long it is possible that most people don't notice. However the effect seemed quite pronounced. Since melanotan 2 is essentially a synthetic analog of melatonin I googled scholarly articles on the topic and discovered that there is "overwhelming information demonstrating the immunoenhancing properties of melatonin" (see Melatonin Immune System Relationships by Guerrero, J.M.; Reiter, R.J. in "Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry" Volume 2, Number 2, 1 February 2002, pp. 167-179(13)

New Threads