Tren Ace EOD vs. ED

Reaction score
I was gonna sweeten up my TRT with Tren Ace 50mg EOD for 7 weeks.
Now I hear people say you gotta do Tren Ace ED.
Is that true?
For my purposes? I'm not doing huge doses.
Need some insight.
Thanks, Helix

Reaction score
I was gonna sweeten up my TRT with Tren Ace 50mg EOD for 7 weeks.
Now I hear people say you gotta do Tren Ace ED.
Is that true?
For my purposes? I'm not doing huge doses.
Need some insight.
Thanks, Helix
You could do eod at the minimal but ed is recommended for the most stable blood levels. Idk how much trt test you're doing a week but I'm on 100mgs of test c and also tren ace 25mgs ed. Love it.

Reaction score
Nice. I'm 200mg T cyp per week after my quack endo left me out to hang at 100mg/2weeks. Lame.

BadBoys

Reaction score
I have done it both ways and both work fine. It's really up to how much you like pinning. I started off one cycle doing every day then after about two weeks I went to eod. I did notice I had more sides doing eod though

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I have done it both ways and both work fine. It's really up to how much you like pinning. I started off one cycle doing every day then after about two weeks I went to eod. I did notice I had more sides doing eod though

What sides?

Reaction score
Depending on your past usage..you will probably notice some positive effects from the tren even at that low dose but nothing crazy as I'm sure you know...I've done everyday tren ace before...literally pain in the ass...def works...I'm sure EOD it just as effective...all preference.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im curious why ace? Why not just Tren E at a small dose with your Test C twice a week?
!S!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
m/w/f is acceptable
eod is good
ed is better

Reaction score
Im curious why ace? Why not just Tren E at a small dose with your Test C twice a week?
!S!
Helix is this your first run of tren? I'd definitely stick with ace your first time if it is.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion on this. Personally after 20 years of stabbing yourself with pins, your body will thank you for not doing it ED lol
I have a hard time telling any difference in results or sides with the two. If it were any other compound, Id reccomend that you to do a longer ester. If its your first time with tren, TrenA EOD is the way to go IMO.

Reaction score
My first exposure to Tren. I just want to sweeten up my TRT for 7 weeks. I didn't want E to be my first time with Tren.

Reaction score
m/w/f is acceptable
eod is good
ed is better

ED better also mean less sides and shit from tren? I know the bloods are more stable results would be a bit more.

Also, what gauge can you shoot TA with? I normally use 23g for gear, I have slin pinned test e (I ran out of 23 and had slins from peps) for a short time til my order came in didnt seem like an issue.

Can i shoot ta with slins?

BadBoys

Reaction score
What sides?

Elevated bp, insomnia and night sweats but it could have just been the time on tren. After about three weeks these sides usually appear anyways but it's a lot dose related. I can get rid of all the sides by lowering my dose but bp seems to stay up once it's up and I can never run a cycle of tren past five weeks. Not worth the risk in my book. I am done with that compound.

New Threads