If you could only do one oral

Battletoad

Reaction score
I'm probably going to catch shit for this, but I loved methylstenbolone. I felt pumped all the time, the aggression was awesome, zero sides (except for some bloat and lethargy toward the end), and I could just hammer big muscle groups mercilessly. My strength shot through the roof, and it was like I took an unlimited stamina pill. I had to force myself to stop lifting for the day, even though I felt like I could just keep going for another two hours.

Now, the thing is, being a sketchy DS from a sketchy source, I can't 100% know if what I was taking was actual methylstenbolone or not. BUT, whatever that shit was, I liked it.....a lot.

Halo was cool too, but I only used some at my meet last month. I don't know how much, if any strength I got out of it, but it was like instant focus-in-a-bottle. Would definitely use again.

T

TriniJuice

tough to choose one but my top 3 are;
Var, Tbol, & Drol

love the tightness and vascularity from Var
Tbol gives my body a nice full/swole look
and Drol blows me up w/strength but gives me heartburn and a sickness feeling if i run it too long

Reaction score
D-Ball for me. It makes me feel good and increases my strength. Winny is okay too, anadrol always makes me feel nauseous.

New Threads