If you could only do one oral

Reaction score
If you could only do one oral, what would it be?

Reaction score
Do you mean one oral for the rest of forever?

Superdrol. Might get shit for that because it's a "prohormone" or Designer Steroid... but i love it. All lean gains. Vascularity. Crazy strength increase. Can still lose body fat. No water retention. I love it!!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are u doing the tossing or being tossed? Cus I'd be getting tossed

I prefer both. Not back and forth like a "You toss me then I'll toss you" kind of thing, but I'm definitely a switch hitter when it comes to this.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I prefer both. Not back and forth like a "You toss me then I'll toss you" kind of thing, but I'm definitely a switch hitter when it comes to this.

Atta boy. U haven't came until u had a tongue or finger in your ass

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
But to answer the real question, I don't like any orals. They don't agree with me. Dbol did shit for me. Drol makes me strong but the sides suckkkkkkk

Reaction score
Do you mean one oral for the rest of forever?

Superdrol. Might get shit for that because it's a "prohormone" or Designer Steroid... but i love it. All lean gains. Vascularity. Crazy strength increase. Can still lose body fat. No water retention. I love it!!

Real "superdrol" from a real source is not a pro-hormone it's an actual anabolic steroid called Methasterone (also known as methyldrostanolone). And Yes I agree it's the shit and very powerful. Makes me strong, big, and ripped...very lean gains and vascularity with a crazy pump. If you get reliable stuff you don't need much.

Dbol is great but the bloat/moonface kinda sucks, especially combined with deca and test...

I think turinabol is great, similar to Dbol without the bloat and no sides for me. Underrated in my opinion.

Don't like anadrol personally.

Halotestin was great for strength and hardening but only tried it once, would only ever use again for PL meet for like 2 weeks max.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Real "superdrol" from a real source is not a pro-hormone it's an actual anabolic steroid called Methasterone (also known as methyldrostanolone). And Yes I agree it's the shit and very powerful. Makes me strong, big, and ripped...very lean gains and vascularity with a crazy pump. If you get reliable stuff you don't need much.

Dbol is great but the bloat/moonface kinda sucks, especially combined with deca and test...

I think turinabol is great, similar to Dbol without the bloat and no sides for me. Underrated in my opinion.

Don't like anadrol personally.

Halotestin was great for strength and hardening but only tried it once, would only ever use again for PL meet for like 2 weeks max.
I was going to say "yet it's actually a steroid" but figured I'd get flack for that ;) people don't give it a chance because it being legal through loopholes in my opinion, assume it's bullshit. And liver toxicity... agreed though!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Legal through loopholes? I dont think so. Maybe the bullshit from the store but not methyldrostanolone. And to answer the question my choice would be Anavar at an unlimited supply right from Walgreens that would be great.
!S!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
i love me some dbol
tbol is underrated and var is also good
adrol gave me heart burn and lost my appetite
halo and winny im going to try later in the year for the first time during contest prep

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tbol for me, but then again I've never really tried anything else besides Dbol. Dbol made me feel like shit. Might try out some superdrol after reading this thread.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol for sure but want to try tbol next! Sounds very good.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Orals are nasty. I cannot think in 'ones' so SD or Var were the best, the of The Nasty.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
It would be dbol for me. If for nothing else but the pumps. I have always just felt good using dbol. I could do without the bloat but its never more than an AI can fix.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
A-bombs when I was younger, G-bombs (geritol) now days.

New Threads