Beginner Looking for Help from vet

Reaction score
Im looking to get cut for the summer. Currently 23 5'10' 200lbs. I was looking into starting a cycle because I feel like ive hit a dead end. I diet,hit the gym 3 times a week but cant seem to get rippped. Ive done my research and I think I would like to start a winstrol(oral) and test cycle. Only problem is I have no idea where to start. No idea how to get a source and no idea how to dose the cylce for beginners. Any help would be much appreciated.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You haven't done your research or you would have the answers to most, if not all, of your questions. You would also know that getting"ripped" is about diet. Not even gonna coment on the "3 days a week"

Reaction score
Im looking for answers and I am having alot of problem finding them. I know steroids just don't magically turn you into Batista its the work you putin . Diet,exercise,and time commitment is the only way to get what you want out the gym.Ive been doing that but with little success.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Im looking for answers and I am having alot of problem finding them. I know steroids just don't magically turn you into Batista its the work you putin . Diet,exercise,and time commitment is the only way to get what you want out the gym.Ive been doing that but with little success.

Well then, I think you just proved/came to the realization that you need to spend some serious time/effort learning how to diet and train properly. You said yourself that diet, exercise, and commitment is the ONLY way to get what you want out of the gym... You dont need steroids, you need to learn how to train/eat effectively.

Reaction score
Thats where the problem kicks in time. I started my diet about a year ago. Im eating less than 2000 calories a day. My exercise training time is the problem feel like though. so what im really looking for a way to get to where I want to be in less time.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You can start by giving more effort to achieving your goals. You need to be in the gym more than 3 times per week...period. If you ever want your goals bad enough, you will find time to put forth more effort. Until you change effort, there is nothing that will change your results.

Reaction score
My effort is there my time isn't I work seven days a week.Get off take care of my 3 yr old and a 6 month old sons. If im not not in the gym im holding a baby or holding a dumbbell.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You certainly don't have time for AAS.

Seriously, there is always time to workout. You just have to make it a priority if it is indeed a priority. I worked 7 days per week for several months at a time for years and still found time to hit the gym 4-5(four being minimal) days per week. My diet sucked because I chose the gym over meal prep but at the time, it was the better choice.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My effort is there my time isn't I work seven days a week.Get off take care of my 3 yr old and a 6 month old sons. If im not not in the gym im holding a baby or holding a dumbbell.

If you don't already have the time to focus your efforts then adding an additional factor is going to make things worse.

You are gonna blow let's say 500 bucks on a cycle including all ancillaries and PCT. Go hire a diet guy instead.

Reaction score
That is a great idea for I could do ymca thing.Problem is though the ymca i live close to doesn't take care of kids less than 3years old. What im looking for is a supplement that will help me lose fat,help me get cut,and add strength im getting decent gains with the home workout.Trust me id rather be than the gym everyday than hiding in the bathroom trying to catch a nap but bills are due. Ive tried multiple supplements that either help a little or not at all thats why started to research anabolics.

Reaction score
If you don't already have the time to focus your efforts then adding an additional factor is going to make things worse.

You are gonna blow let's say 500 bucks on a cycle including all ancillaries and PCT. Go hire a diet guy instead.

Ive tried that fired his ass after spending $250 with him just tired of spending money with no results.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive tried that fired his ass after spending $250 with him just tired of spending money with no results.

I don't think you are following things here.

Steroids aren't magical. If you haven't figured out how to make good gains naturally they aren't going to help. And when you come off any gains you made will be lost and then some.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Here is an idea for you. Spend some time with your kids. Training 3 days a week isn't going to get it for you. If you cant invest more time then don't invest more money. Like has been said, gear isn't going to make you ripped. We spend countless hours in the kitchen meal prepping. We also spend our time in the gym. You pay your dues, you will get results. You are young, take advantage of your age and get all the results you can naturally. This notion young people have of thinking that AAS is going to give you that edge is so wrong. You have to eat right and train hard. If that's not in check nothing is going to help you. Sorry, that's just the way it works. No participation trophy here.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Too bad they dont still sell the mini thins otc at 711 anymore.

They were the perfect product for your situation.

Reaction score
Agreed! :)

well then, i think you just proved/came to the realization that you need to spend some serious time/effort learning how to diet and train properly. You said yourself that diet, exercise, and commitment is the only way to get what you want out of the gym... You dont need steroids, you need to learn how to train/eat effectively.