My Best Post cycle therapies

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With all the changes to PCT's over the last 8 years it's hard to keep up and becomes more confusing the more we read. I call the latter info best: HCG ON cycle, middle to end and consider a blast pre-PCT before Clo my favorite.

Here is what MAKES a PCT work: run out your long esters!

My best PCT's have been running Test P for 3 and even 4 weeks to "clear" the long Half Life esters. With these long esters of TC and TE we can clear in 2-3 weeks.

Running a Undecylenate like EQ or Isocarponate or Decanoate we find in 95% of all Sust WILL **** up a PCT. In fact Sus takes so long to clear many guys love it because they think they had such a great recovery when in fact they never cleaned up and actually tanked the synthetic hormone to indeed have a REAL PCT. I'll close with I myself don't know many Vets running Sus, enough said on my Sus rant.

Back to the Prop run at the end is something that I discovered running a full Prop and Ace cycle and after a hard ass Tren cycle I had a good recovery, damn good for a Tren cycle recovery.

My next cycle I ran long esters and didn't ride the Prop down at the end and my SHIT recovery led me back ON cycle, then talking about my great recovery to a guy he pointed out the Prop "clears faster" thus allowing (actually forcing an abrupt) restart of HTPA.

After running two cycles back to back and riding the Prop Train down I had a good recovery. Even after last pin of Prop I wait 5-7 days until I feel it "leaving" and in my experience this IS the only way to Come OFF for the Best PCT.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: My Best PCT's

Good post Mike, very interesting!

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I like your way of thinking mike. This is very simple and very aggresive imo.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Great post bro. Totally agree on the point you make on Sustanon. I don't understand why anyone runs that shit unless they're on TRT. Especially with some of the more unique and creative blends out there...

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best recovery to natty yet: Propionate taper.

No HCG, no Clomid, no Nolva, no AI.

I'll do again.

New Threads