Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16

Thread: Bunk EQ?

  1. #1
    Elite widehips71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 724 Times in 406 Posts

    Bunk EQ?

    I've been running 600mg EQ a week for about 10 weeks in this blast. Not from my normal source. I just got my bloods back and RBC was 5.17 and HCT 47.2. I was expecting more elevation there. What do you make of this?

    StrengthFirst

  2. #2
    Elite ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    4,195
    Thanks
    4,227
    Thanked 3,773 Times in 1,957 Posts
    I've been higher than that on test only.

    Did you get hungry as **** about a month in?
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver
    Ecks...no time to explain...I have to finish these wings and 4 beers and get home to fight this guy that says the bench press is non-functional.

  3. #3
    Elite widehips71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Balls Deep
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked 724 Times in 406 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolSteel View Post
    I've been higher than that on test only.

    Did you get hungry as **** about a month in?
    Im also on 750 test and 600 deca from my regular source, which I know are good. Truth be told, I've never had elevated levels before. Even on runs as long as 6 months. I cant explain it. But I was expecting it from the EQ if nothing else. Im already a bottomless pit when it comes to eating so I cant claim to tell a difference in appetite
    StrengthFirst

  4. #4
    Elite ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    4,195
    Thanks
    4,227
    Thanked 3,773 Times in 1,957 Posts
    I have a hefty apetite as well. But on eq I would shove people out of the way at the buffet. It's unreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver
    Ecks...no time to explain...I have to finish these wings and 4 beers and get home to fight this guy that says the bench press is non-functional.

  5. #5
    Elite
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 402 Times in 273 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by widehips71 View Post
    Im also on 750 test and 600 deca from my regular source, which I know are good. Truth be told, I've never had elevated levels before. Even on runs as long as 6 months. I cant explain it. But I was expecting it from the EQ if nothing else. Im already a bottomless pit when it comes to eating so I cant claim to tell a difference in appetite
    You must not be up here at almost 7000ft. Elevation+AAS=polycythemia. Even TRT dosing boosts me to >52 in a few months.

  6. #6
    Elite Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    I see small people....
    Posts
    289
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts
    Usually I can tell it's kicking in when my cock surpasses 1.5 feet and I have severe cravings for hay.
    Homo Erectus Maximis

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    automatondan (04-19-2017),ToolSteel (04-18-2017)

  8. #7
    Senior Member BigSwolePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    40.2672 N, 86.1349 W
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 129 Times in 82 Posts
    That is pretty good bloods for what you are running. I don't use EQ at all anymore because it destroys my blood pressure. I would have thought that you RBC would be higher but everyone is different. Is this your first run with EQ? If not how does it compare to other cycles?
    ~In TRAINING, you listen to your body. In COMPETITION. you tell your body to shut up~

    ~ I've got 99 problems but a bench ain't one of em ~

  9. #8
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,098
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 10,752 Times in 4,844 Posts
    Maybe you are just realizing eq is a ****ing useless drug? Only thought is grab a bottle from a known source and redo bloods after you have a stroke from high RBC.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  10. #9
    Member Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    KENTUCKY
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    I had a 12 week run where the only thing I could rack up to the EQ was extreme hunger and high hematocrit. I was so hungry I would eat stuff I would have never eaten before. I was eating rice and anything I could shove in my mouth.
    It was the only time in my life I actually considered eating raw meat. I stood there in the store holding this big sirloin and actually had to tell myself to not peel it open.

    Seriously tho, a lot of guys have cavalier attitudes toward high hematocrit. If your crit goes above 49 you need to go donate twice, then really start pounding the water. If you have a stroke, your career is over.

    I'm not saying I know anything, but I have multiple degrees in cardiovascular science and I work on a heart surgery team.

    High hematocrit is nothing to be cavalier about.

  11. #10
    Member Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    KENTUCKY
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    I'll never use EQ again. The only gains I got off that cycle were from the T-Cyp base.

  12. #11
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,098
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 10,752 Times in 4,844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    I had a 12 week run where the only thing I could rack up to the EQ was extreme hunger and high hematocrit. I was so hungry I would eat stuff I would have never eaten before. I was eating rice and anything I could shove in my mouth.
    It was the only time in my life I actually considered eating raw meat. I stood there in the store holding this big sirloin and actually had to tell myself to not peel it open.

    Seriously tho, a lot of guys have cavalier attitudes toward high hematocrit. If your crit goes above 49 you need to go donate twice, then really start pounding the water. If you have a stroke, your career is over.

    I'm not saying I know anything, but I have multiple degrees in cardiovascular science and I work on a heart surgery team.

    High hematocrit is nothing to be cavalier about.
    I agree fully
    Just for fun here is the exception to the "career is over" rule.

    Greg Panora.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    Battletoad (04-20-2017),DieYoungStrong (04-18-2017)

  14. #12
    Veteran DieYoungStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,499
    Thanks
    4,292
    Thanked 5,378 Times in 2,350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    I had a 12 week run where the only thing I could rack up to the EQ was extreme hunger and high hematocrit. I was so hungry I would eat stuff I would have never eaten before. I was eating rice and anything I could shove in my mouth.
    It was the only time in my life I actually considered eating raw meat. I stood there in the store holding this big sirloin and actually had to tell myself to not peel it open.

    Seriously tho, a lot of guys have cavalier attitudes toward high hematocrit. If your crit goes above 49 you need to go donate twice, then really start pounding the water. If you have a stroke, your career is over.

    I'm not saying I know anything, but I have multiple degrees in cardiovascular science and I work on a heart surgery team.

    High hematocrit is nothing to be cavalier about.
    Hmmmmm. I don't disagree and I donate often to keep my crit in range....BUT

    I have a friend who is an ER nurse. She says the Dr's there say there really isn't much of a difference between a 45 and 55 crit level.
    A Strength First Athlete
    Bostin Lloyd would shit synthol if he deadlifted with me! - Jol
    E-fukking is jacking off minus the porn...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to DieYoungStrong For This Useful Post:

    DocDePanda187123 (04-18-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bunk gear / ai's
    By truelyfreespirit in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:17 PM
  2. Glucosamine for Joint Pain: Bomb or Bunk?
    By NbleSavage in forum Dieting, Nutrition and Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:24 PM
  3. Watson test = bunk lately?!!
    By j2048b in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •