Bunk EQ?

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I've been running 600mg EQ a week for about 10 weeks in this blast. Not from my normal source. I just got my bloods back and RBC was 5.17 and HCT 47.2. I was expecting more elevation there. What do you make of this?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I've been higher than that on test only.

Did you get hungry as **** about a month in?

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I've been higher than that on test only.

Did you get hungry as **** about a month in?
Im also on 750 test and 600 deca from my regular source, which I know are good. Truth be told, I've never had elevated levels before. Even on runs as long as 6 months. I cant explain it. But I was expecting it from the EQ if nothing else. Im already a bottomless pit when it comes to eating so I cant claim to tell a difference in appetite

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I have a hefty apetite as well. But on eq I would shove people out of the way at the buffet. It's unreal.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Im also on 750 test and 600 deca from my regular source, which I know are good. Truth be told, I've never had elevated levels before. Even on runs as long as 6 months. I cant explain it. But I was expecting it from the EQ if nothing else. Im already a bottomless pit when it comes to eating so I cant claim to tell a difference in appetite

You must not be up here at almost 7000ft. Elevation+AAS=polycythemia. Even TRT dosing boosts me to >52 in a few months.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Usually I can tell it's kicking in when my cock surpasses 1.5 feet and I have severe cravings for hay.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
That is pretty good bloods for what you are running. I don't use EQ at all anymore because it destroys my blood pressure. I would have thought that you RBC would be higher but everyone is different. Is this your first run with EQ? If not how does it compare to other cycles?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe you are just realizing eq is a ****ing useless drug? Only thought is grab a bottle from a known source and redo bloods after you have a stroke from high RBC.

Reaction score
I had a 12 week run where the only thing I could rack up to the EQ was extreme hunger and high hematocrit. I was so hungry I would eat stuff I would have never eaten before. I was eating rice and anything I could shove in my mouth.
It was the only time in my life I actually considered eating raw meat. I stood there in the store holding this big sirloin and actually had to tell myself to not peel it open.

Seriously tho, a lot of guys have cavalier attitudes toward high hematocrit. If your crit goes above 49 you need to go donate twice, then really start pounding the water. If you have a stroke, your career is over.

I'm not saying I know anything, but I have multiple degrees in cardiovascular science and I work on a heart surgery team.

High hematocrit is nothing to be cavalier about.

Reaction score
I'll never use EQ again. The only gains I got off that cycle were from the T-Cyp base.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had a 12 week run where the only thing I could rack up to the EQ was extreme hunger and high hematocrit. I was so hungry I would eat stuff I would have never eaten before. I was eating rice and anything I could shove in my mouth.
It was the only time in my life I actually considered eating raw meat. I stood there in the store holding this big sirloin and actually had to tell myself to not peel it open.

Seriously tho, a lot of guys have cavalier attitudes toward high hematocrit. If your crit goes above 49 you need to go donate twice, then really start pounding the water. If you have a stroke, your career is over.

I'm not saying I know anything, but I have multiple degrees in cardiovascular science and I work on a heart surgery team.

I agree fully
Just for fun here is the exception to the "career is over" rule.

Greg Panora.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hmmmmm. I don't disagree and I donate often to keep my crit in range....BUT

I have a friend who is an ER nurse. She says the Dr's there say there really isn't much of a difference between a 45 and 55 crit level.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm. I don't disagree and I donate often to keep my crit in range....BUT

I have a friend who is an ER nurse. She says the Dr's there say there really isn't much of a difference between a 45 and 55 crit level.

The one I want to sit on my face and smother me with her enormous ass?

Onk

Reaction score
I ran 12.g of EQ for 20 weeks once. I've had better results from 500mg of deca. All I did was eat heaps....like the other guy posted. Though, I was playing soccer at the time and I could run non-stop as my cardio became insanely good

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm not saying I know anything, but I have multiple degrees in cardiovascular science.....

That is exactly saying you know something....with the possible exception of the word "literally."

EQ is not useless. It does its job.

Plus I am a bit shocked at all of the "I can't gain weight" guys that haven't tried something that LITERALLY ruined my life with hunger.

New Threads