Test Ace

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ran the Ace ester of Test on a MWF schedule with success?
Or does it have to be ran ED/EOD?

want to run a test tren mast cycle but do MWF injects.

Onk

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has ran the Ace ester of Test on a MWF schedule with success?
Or does it have to be ran ED/EOD?

want to run a test tren mast cycle but do MWF injects.

see, I'd see MWF as a hormonal rollercoaster and stick to EOD at the least, ED at best. Personally, EOD as I hate pinning ED.

Why test A anyway? prop or pp not available?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You can run any ester however you want obviously. I never really understood why someone would run a short ester 3 times per week. It happens but it still boggles my mind. The goal is to provide stable blood levels to try and get less sides, at least that is my goal. Running an ester with that short of a half life 3x per week will ensure that you see a roller coaster of blood levels as well as sides. IMO run in EOD minimal or just use a longer ester.

Edit: Keep in mind that acetate has an ever shorter half life than propinate. 3 days vs 4.5 days. It really should be ran ED.

Reactions: Onk

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I saw absolutley no difference between MWF and eod. There was no rollercoaster or increase in sides

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
You can run any ester however you want obviously. I never really understood why someone would run a short ester 3 times per week. It happens but it still boggles my mind. The goal is to provide stable blood levels to try and get less sides, at least that is my goal. Running an ester with that short of a half life 3x per week will ensure that you see a roller coaster of blood levels as well as sides. IMO run in EOD minimal or just use a longer ester. Edit: Keep in mind that acetate has an ever shorter half life than propinate. 3 days vs 4.5 days. It really should be ran ED.

I think you're confusing prop with pp maybe

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I think you're confusing prop with pp maybe
You made me double check myself lol. Just about every site that I see has some thing different in terms of half life potency. I have seen Acetate shown 3-4.5 and Propinate being shown 2-4.5. Both are similar. Either way, my point being a short ester needs to pinned more frequently. If pinning frequency is an issue, why not just use a longer ester?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I swear half the sides are placebo. The difference between mwf and eod is negligible.
lol MWF is EOD. I just don't see why Sunday is a problem. Maybe they forget when to pin? I mean, I guess you can adjust the dosage accordingly but why is it such a problem? I never understood this. I mean 1 syringe is like a dime. It cant be a cost thing and sure its not a fear of pinning?

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
You made me double check myself lol. Just about every site that I see has some thing different in terms of half life potency. I have seen Acetate shown 3-4.5 and Propinate being shown 2-4.5. Both are similar. Either way, my point being a short ester needs to pinned more frequently. If pinning frequency is an issue, why not just use a longer ester?

Fair enough

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
lol MWF is EOD. I just don't see why Sunday is a problem. Maybe they forget when to pin? I mean, I guess you can adjust the dosage accordingly but why is it such a problem? I never understood this. I mean 1 syringe is like a dime. It cant be a cost thing and sure its not a fear of pinning?
Nuhuh you goober. Eod is mwfstrs!!! That's not mwf!!!

I prefer mwf with short stuff because of training schedule. Makes it easy.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't want to pin EOD or ED I want to be able to go out of town and do a few things so a pin schedule of 3 days a week is preferable. If you're parroting words and haven't actually done this then pardon me.
Ace would not have been my first choice over prop but it is what I have on hand.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don't want to pin EOD or ED I want to be able to go out of town and do a few things so a pin schedule of 3 days a week is preferable. If you're parroting words and haven't actually done this then pardon me.
Ace would not have been my first choice over prop but it is what I have on hand.
Then do it brother. Its not going to be life changing. Your cycle is going to go on either way. Just a suggestion, maybe pin late afternoon on Friday and pin early morning on Monday.

Good Luck

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You can run any ester however you want obviously. I never really understood why someone would run a short ester 3 times per week. It happens but it still boggles my mind.
The idea is to have it kick in faster Be able to get out faster in an emergency if you get negsRun a shorter cycle shortening the shut down time on the gonads and that stuff There are a lot more reasons why a short ester can be utilized and come in handyThats the glory of ester (a new movie coming out around this time next year)

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The idea is to have it kick in faster Be able to get out faster in an emergency if you get negsRun a shorter cycle shortening the shut down time on the gonads and that stuff There are a lot more reasons why a short ester can be utilized and come in handyThats the glory of ester (a new movie coming out around this time next year)

I mean running that way instead of ED or truly running EOD. I understand the way the ester works lol.

New Threads