Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 18
  1. #1
    Member mrmichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Liquid CIA and Need help

    Okay. I've been running: RUI CIA for a long time. I've prob gone through 2-4 bottles of it. To be honest I've not felt anything crazy using the stuff and I've always thought it was my hormones being in the wrong balance and making the CIA not work.

    However, I'm thinking that it's not real actually and the poor reviews on here are seeming to be agreeing with my thoughts.

    I've been using CIA or BP or so I thought and I really need it. Just some low dose I can ran ED or EOD on future cycles.

    Does anyone have a research Pep that sells CIA in legit and can vouch for it?

    PS: I came a long time ago from the ology, so I'm slowly learning the stuff they preach is total BS and they are sell outs.




    Thanks

  2. #2
    Elite ToolSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Squatting in the curl rack
    Posts
    4,295
    Thanks
    4,411
    Thanked 3,934 Times in 2,024 Posts
    For the thousandth time:

    Research companies come and go. One batch will be great, the next maybe not. Take your pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver
    Ecks...no time to explain...I have to finish these wings and 4 beers and get home to fight this guy that says the bench press is non-functional.

  3. #3
    Elite Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    I see small people....
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 344 Times in 200 Posts
    I've run quite a bit of their Cia. I order multiple at a time because I'm usually on the other side of the world. One order I had (3 containers) wasn't good. I wrote them and they sent me 3 new ones free of charge. The batch I just got is great. If your displeased with it they should send you new stuff.
    Homo Erectus Maximis

  4. #4
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,505
    Thanks
    1,373
    Thanked 11,295 Times in 5,079 Posts
    Either from a pharm or next best thing from your trusted oils guy.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    mrmichael (04-20-2017)

  6. #5
    Member mrmichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    I've run quite a bit of their Cia. I order multiple at a time because I'm usually on the other side of the world. One order I had (3 containers) wasn't good. I wrote them and they sent me 3 new ones free of charge. The batch I just got is great. If your displeased with it they should send you new stuff.
    What exactly did u say to them to get another batch free?

  7. #6
    Elite BigSwolePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    40.2672 N, 86.1349 W
    Posts
    875
    Thanks
    640
    Thanked 576 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    Okay. I've been running: RUI CIA for a long time. I've prob gone through 2-4 bottles of it. To be honest I've not felt anything crazy using the stuff and I've always thought it was my hormones being in the wrong balance and making the CIA not work.

    However, I'm thinking that it's not real actually and the poor reviews on here are seeming to be agreeing with my thoughts.

    I've been using CIA or BP or so I thought and I really need it. Just some low dose I can ran ED or EOD on future cycles.

    Does anyone have a research Pep that sells CIA in legit and can vouch for it?

    PS: I came a long time ago from the ology, so I'm slowly learning the stuff they preach is total BS and they are sell outs.


    Thanks
    I feel your pain brother. I joined there 6 months ago and eventually got banned for calling out their complete line of bullshit.

    To answer your question, most good AAS sources sell the tabs too. I have used RUI before with no problems but I have heard bad reviews as of late. Honestly, if you can find the tabs/pills, you are in better hands IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You weigh 150 pounds. I had a dog bigger than you. You don't need steroids you need a trainer and a diet.

  8. #7
    Member mrmichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    I feel your pain brother. I joined there 6 months ago and eventually got banned for calling out their complete line of bullshit.

    To answer your question, most good AAS sources sell the tabs too. I have used RUI before with no problems but I have heard bad reviews as of late. Honestly, if you can find the tabs/pills, you are in better hands IMO
    Any help on finding tabs for USA? I've always found that research chems (if legit) seem to last a long time and gear places sell few tabs for expensive..

  9. #8
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    16,505
    Thanks
    1,373
    Thanked 11,295 Times in 5,079 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmichael View Post
    Any help on finding tabs for USA? I've always found that research chems (if legit) seem to last a long time and gear places sell few tabs for expensive..
    That's because legit cialis is a bit expensive. The actual HG tabs from the pharmacy are like 20 bucks each.

    This is off a list of a guy I trust it's brand name and includes shipping.

    10 mg 4 tabs $ 115
    20 mg 8 tabs $ 180
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  10. #9
    Elite BigSwolePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    40.2672 N, 86.1349 W
    Posts
    875
    Thanks
    640
    Thanked 576 Times in 347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    That's because legit cialis is a bit expensive. The actual HG tabs from the pharmacy are like 20 bucks each.

    This is off a list of a guy I trust it's brand name and includes shipping.

    10 mg 4 tabs $ 115
    20 mg 8 tabs $ 180
    Yep. If you want brand name Cialis, you will pay for it. You can find sources out there that sell 50-20mg Tadalafil(generic cialis) for like 50 bucks. Honestly, if you have insurance, just get a prescription from a doc and pay a copay.
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You weigh 150 pounds. I had a dog bigger than you. You don't need steroids you need a trainer and a diet.

  11. #10
    Member Aoutest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Deep in the woods
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    I've always had good results with RUI Cia but it's true, the RCs come and go from batch to batch. You don't want a peptide company, you want a lab or a pharma supplier. Why not go Indian?

  12. #11
    Member Aoutest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Deep in the woods
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Either from a pharm or next best thing from your trusted oils guy.
    This. Your average solid gear supplier will sell cialis, viagra, adex, nova, and clomid along with the gear they brew or resell. I'd avoid anyone that doesn't at least carry the full range of products you'd need to cycle/cruise.

  13. #12
    Senior Member motown1002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    with the unicorns
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 80 Times in 55 Posts
    BSP - Most Insurance wont cover Cia or V here. I can get the doc to prescribe, but the cost is insane. I heard the CIA will go generic in 2018. That might help a little on the cost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 04:06 PM
  2. liquid dbol help
    By who_gives_a_shit in forum Steroid Underground UNCENSORED
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-31-2015, 07:37 PM
  3. Liquid Var Question? Help please
    By 86vette07 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •