NateDeezy from TX

Reaction score
Hey how's it going just wanted to say what's up to everybody. I will upload pictures as they come along but I ham currently just getting back into the swing of things. I am about three months into lifting. I have lifted in the past but recently got back into it after getting to about 245 pounds I am currently 217 pounds I have been dieting for the past 3 months staying away from breads sweets pretty much anything that isn't water vegetables or plain unseasoned/salted protein I have not been eating. I am getting bigger by the day and great making some great lean muscle. Just here to stay educated as I am entering the field of law enforcement in the next month I start my Academy. So I will need to stay big and stay on top of all the latest trends whatever they may be. And believe me when I say just because I'm going to be a cop does not mean I don't plan on eventually getting some "gear" for myself. I like what I see from the forms here so I decided to join. The name is Nate and it is nice to be here.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can season your food Nate. Doesn't have to taste like shit. Hell you can eat bread and sugar too just mind your calories. Plenty of apps to track.

Welcome to UG

Gotta ask though. You start using gear. One day at work you bust a dude with some test. How do you arrest this person without feeling like or being a huge piece of shit?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Welcome to UGBB. Don't bust the guy with gear

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You can season your food Nate. Doesn't have to taste like shit. Hell you can eat bread and sugar too just mind your calories. Plenty of apps to track.

Welcome to UG

Gotta ask though. You start using gear. One day at work you bust a dude with some test. How do you arrest this person without feeling like or being a huge piece of shit?
Probably the same way an officer writes a ticket to a guy for speeding, knowing you speed too. Never was a fan of hypocrites thus not a big fan of LE.

Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Raid the evidence room. Spread the wealth.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Quite a few of the officers are on gear here. A handful of them also have sleeves and you wouldn't think they were police without the uniform.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome I am in Texas too. I am a fireman here. Don't know where you are but alot of the cops out here don't look like they have ever walked into a gym. Some are nasty fat and it pisses me off. I wonder how they could run and catch someone or even defend themselves. At least firemen have to take a physical challenge once a year and pass it.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome I am in Texas too. I am a fireman here. Don't know where you are but alot of the cops out here don't look like they have ever walked into a gym. Some are nasty fat and it pisses me off. I wonder how they could run and catch someone or even defend themselves. At least firemen have to take a physical challenge once a year and pass it.
They call it tasers and K-9s.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Tazers don't always stop people. Most cops don't keep a dog in the car.
If this is in response to my post, I was trying to be funny. Most of the cops that I see are fat and out of shape. I was making a reference to using something else rather than their physical ability lol. I am not saying that all of them are out of shape but its safe to say more than half, at least were I am from.

New Threads