Hggear

Reaction score
OK so I may get flamed for this but here it is anyway. Would like to offer legit hg gear to you guys I have been around the scene since 01 when hg was a lot easier to come by I am not here to scam anyone and have no issues sending samples or fronted packs to mods or vets with refs if you don't care if I post list let me know and I will. I am on several other boards but honestly they all want a fortune and mostly protect sources from negative reviews and I'm not looking for that I would like all feedback to be real and not censored in my favor

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HHGregg is going out of business....

Reaction score
I actually wasn't trying to be funny I have refs that I am a good bro. They are from other boards tho

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya many high end drug dealers have dirty disgusting fingers..go take them nasty fingers and stick it right in your moms nasty snatch

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Ya many high end drug dealers have dirty disgusting fingers..go take them nasty fingers and stick it right in your moms nasty snatch
Man, I scrolled right past that shit until I read your post. Holy shit! To even imagine that this bacterial infection touched something that I would touch made me wash my hands with bleach.

New Threads