Thoughts on First Cycle?

Reaction score
Hi, all! Thanks for taking the time to read. Would love some opinions on this cycle for a first-timer.

Test E - 500 mg/week (2x250)
Deca - 250 mg/week

STATS:
25 - 6'2" - 185 lbs. - Lifting seriously for 7 years

I expect to run another cycle in the future, but not for 5-10 years, as my fiance and I plan to start having children in the near future and I don't want to risk that. So I'm hoping to hold on to as much of the gains from this cycle as possible, and hoping to return to my natural, pre-cycle Test levels (low-mid 900s) and maintain good fertility.

IMG_8020.jpgIMG_8022.jpg

Thanks in advance for your insight and help!

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Drop the deca, just go with the test for the first run.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You run one cycle and you take a risk of not being able to have kids anyway.

A few issues other than that.

How long you running it

How will you deal with sides and control e2

What's your pct

Why deca for a first cycle

When do you top test when do you stop deca

If you have been training for 7 years why are you 180lbs at 6 foot 2 - answer because you don't eat enough.

If you run this cycle you will gain 10 pounds. When you stop you will lose it all simply because you don't eat enough and possibly don't train with enough intensity.

This is a bad idea overall

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Do you have everything on hand for a proper PCT? 25 is on the edge of being a bit young. But if you're gonna do it anyway, make sure you have everything on hand BEFORE you start the cycle

Reaction score
How long you running it

How will you deal with sides and control e2

What's your pct

Why deca for a first cycle

When do you top test when do you stop deca

Thanks again for your help. Some answers:

10 weeks.

Planning on running Nolva (40/40/20/20) and Clomid (50/50/50/50).

I was incorporating Deca for joint relief, but I'm thinking of cutting that back to 100-150.

Planning on stopping Deca 2 weeks before I stop Test, then starting PCT 2 weeks after stopping Test.

Understood and agree that I need to eat more.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
A couple things...

1) If your test levels are in the 900 range, you should eat and grow. That is in the high range of natural test production.

2) You need a much better foundation before using AAS. At 6'2 180lbs and 25 years old, you don't even have a solid base yet.

3) 10 weeks is barely a cycle especially with a long ester compound.

4) Take the word deca out of your vocabulary. Its a nandrolone with a deconate ester and is worthless for less than 12 weeks(even then, it has barely gotten started) Also 250 mg/wk is barely going to be noticeable and even lower is pointless. "Deca" is also one of the harder compounds to recover from. If fertility is a concern, leave it out of your cycle.

5) You need an AI with any cycle.

Advice:

1) Eat more

2) Change your workouts

3) Please do more research on training and AAS before you start a cycle.

There are a lot of knowledgeable guys here and a ton of threads that you can search and get more informed before you take the plunge.

Good Luck in whatever you decide.

Battletoad

Reaction score
Nadrolone will completely shut down your natural test production with as little as 100mg/week. Nandrolone has also been linked to secondary hypogonadism in men who were former AAS users. Think hard about how badly you want to use nandrolone for joint relief, because in my opinion, the cons greatly outweight the pros in your case, especially with a 900 natural test level.

I'm with the rest of the guys here; force yourself to eat more, and get on a quality training program. You WILL grow with a test level that high, but you have to provide your body with enough fuel to do so. If you still feel that you need to use something, just stick with test. Refer to the First Cycle sticky for HCG and PCT protocol, and best of luck to you.

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone, for your help. You've made me rethink this and I've decided I'll wait until I'm older (30s). I should have planned better, obviously. However, unfortunately, I'm 2 weeks into it, so there's no undoing that. I've injected 750 mg of Test E and 500 mg Nandrolone. I have Nolvadex (600 mg) and was planning on getting more for PCT. For a cycle this short, should I also get HcG and Clomid, just run the Nolvadex, or how should PCT work?

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id just run a low dose of nolva for a few weeks if anything. 20mg/day. Youre probably fine, youll see no negative sides, i doubt your even shut down smh.

Reaction score
Id just run a low dose of nolva for a few weeks if anything. 20mg/day. Youre probably fine, youll see no negative sides, i doubt your even shut down smh.
Thanks. Would you start Nolva immediately, or wait a week or two since my last injection?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You got some good advice here my man. Sure you run the chance of not impregnating your GF in the future but let me put it this way; if that were a real problem, 1/2 the guys here would not be fathers.

I'd like to highlight the dropping of the Deca for all the previously mentioned reasons. Also, I'm not sure if your not eating enough or just not eating the right stuff.

And good for you for posting up and asking questions!

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Would you start Nolva immediately, or wait a week or two since my last injection?
Honestly i think its just going to be for your peace of mind. Im sure others will agree that people have done a lot dumber things than stop a cycle after 2 injects and then use pct ...youre 25 you wont even notice anything. So...to answer ur question...id wait the 14 days. And then run the nolva for 2 weeks. If u feel fine discontinue.

Reaction score
What do you guy think about anavar and testosterone enanthate?anvar 8 weeks and 12 weeks t e

Reaction score
I have a friend ask me for a beginner stack.He is 40.
I think anavar is mild and good for him.Besides,do he still need a Nolvadex?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Hey jackass....start your own thread.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

New Threads