First Test P Tren Ace cycle

Reaction score
Greetings. Ok so I just finished a 1.0 mg tren ace .5 mg test p Ed cycle. ( my first time with prop and ace)My experience with it was both good and bad. The good was the strength and gains. And the bad was I had a hard time keeping my estrogen down. Even starting the cycle out with Chem Stane at 12.5 eod and eventual moving up to over 25 ed my level remained higher than the high side of normal. At one point it shot up to over 100. My prolactin level was a couple digets above the high normal side but caber took care of that immediatly. I've never had issues with cyp or enathate, and I was using the same Chem Stane from the same company's in the beginning, with the same batch # from previous cycles. Is it possible that test p is not for me or perhaps another AI. Has anybody else had issues with prop and estrogen. Anyways back on trt for a good long spell, and try and figure out what this was all about. Thanks in advance for any help. Best Regards

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what is chem stane? If your talking rc company stuff its prob bunk..Real AIs work great

Reaction score
what is chem stane? If your talking rc company stuff its prob bunk..Real AIs work great
Yes Sir that's what I should of said, it is a research chem. It's just weird cause it worked great in the past. But your right. That will never ever happen again.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you actually have symptoms of elevated e2 or just bloodwork? We have talked about this a few times in the past. When your total test is sky high why on Earth would e2 stay in range? Should it even?

Does raise an interesting point though. Was the test in previous cycles bunk? Or is the stane underdosed? 25mg daily should have cleared things up after a few days.

Reaction score
Did you actually have symptoms of elevated e2 or just bloodwork? We have talked about this a few times in the past. When your total test is sky high why on Earth would e2 stay in range? Should it even?

Does raise an interesting point though. Was the test in previous cycles bunk? Or is the stane underdosed? 25mg daily should have cleared things up after a few days.
No PB I did not have symptoms and it was just blood work. At .5 mg ed my total test bounce around the low 3000s through out the cycle. I had 4 blood test done during the 8 week cycle. For the most part I felt good through out, the times I was feeling fatigued, I was blaming on the E level. In which case I started using more AI, which may have been the reason for the fatigue.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No PB I did not have symptoms and it was just blood work. At .5 mg ed my total test bounce around the low 3000s through out the cycle. I had 4 blood test done during the 8 week cycle. For the most part I felt good through out, the times I was feeling fatigued, I was blaming on the E level. In which case I started using more AI, which may have been the reason for the fatigue.

Was your sleep shit? Usually is with Tren which would explain fatigue.

For the future get your nomenclature straight to avoid confusion.

You were shooting .5mL not .5mg. Half a milligram of test wouldn't do shit. Half mL daily would probably be around 50mg per day if your test prop is 100mg/mL. So when telling us how much you are taking use the actual mg.

So 1mL of tren ace ed at 100mg/mL would be... uh.. whatever math says it is.

Reaction score
Was your sleep shit? Usually is with Tren which would explain fatigue.

For the future get your nomenclature straight to avoid confusion.

You were shooting .5mL not .5mg. Half a milligram of test wouldn't do shit. Half mL daily would probably be around 50mg per day if your test prop is 100mg/mL. So when telling us how much you are taking use the actual mg.

So 1mL of tren ace ed at 100mg/mL would be... uh.. whatever math says it is.
Will do. Yes sleep was restless at best from like the 3rd week on. Your replies make perfect sense. Thank you for your time and effort.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will do. Yes sleep was restless at best from like the 3rd week on. Your replies make perfect sense. Thank you for your time and effort.

No prob bro. Just remember every time you run tren the sides will **** you up in some way. Nobody gets away clean.

But the gains are ****ing insane and worth it.