Thread: Gripes

Thanks

Gripes

It's always best to vent with others that can relate. Most people would be "WTF are you doing"? I can gripe here, you will all understand and still talk shit like "grab your balls" and "STFU". I love this shit so here goes.

OFF ****ing cycle low test sucks ass. I am old, grumpy and my pecker is just for show now. I am mean as hell and cannot grudge **** my GF after a nice fight.

I also hate ****s that greenlight young guys on anything other test cycle too. Bad enough they shouldn't be running juice but "yeah man run some Tren" ought to be a AK points out their computer screen and pops them right then.

And **** NO I don't feel better!
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Zeek

Re: Gripes

The blind leading the blind Mike, has been going on for ages!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    The blind leading the blind Mike, has been going on for ages!
    Deaf and blind.
    Thugs
    Don't
    Matter

Thanks
    Thanked 3,522 Times in 1,591 Posts

lol, nice rant brother! I hear you on all those points. I deal with kids like that all the time at the gym. For me it's just easier to tell them protein shakes and creatine because they won't listen if I say "yeah, Test C, but don't use it yet." All they'll hear is Test C and then focus on that.

Phatbastard

Well Mike Mr Crazy **** guy!

Were all on the same page here! BUT I try to point it out this way!

IMO The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT part of your statement is NOT ONLY is it safer!!!!!!!!!

But one needs to learn how there body reacts on 1 compround prefferebly Test only cycle LEARN what it does what SIDEs may be. Long before you start stacking any thing. Then when u gain a little experience on what does what and why.

You can experiment stacking compounds! Why? So when U do experience sides and you WILL! You know what the hell is causing it! This can not be stressed enough. what are u gona do stacking multiple compounds and u get bad sides? Play Eany Meany Miny Moe? Ok that ones gotta go!

As we age we take this shit much more serious than when we were young! Some got away with it some didn't! Its your body u only have one.

Anyone that believes they have to Use more than test to reap benifits is a fool and shouldn't be doing it any way. IMO it can be very safe and be done for years if done properly. People it's your health I hope you value your self enough to learn what your doing! Do your research I dont care whom u talk to! My self included. Listen to Veterans and consider that a portion of your research not the wholey grail.

Research ask questions. Theres no thing as a stupid question. Only stupid people do not ask questions. Please its for your own good not mine.