Bulking up

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this web sight I was just poking around the web and found this. I am trying to bulk up and was just wondering what a good way to do that is I have pre workout and post workout and testosterone pills I take everyday thanks in advance

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Testerone pills huh? How's that working out for ya? I say ditch those pills cus they're garbage and let's focus on your diet and training. Tell us about that and then we can help.

Reaction score
I am meal planning eating one meal and snacking on almonds and stuff like that throughout the day. I am working out everyday each day a different muscle group and then at the end of the week on the weekends I do full body my brother is on some type of steroid don't know what it is but he bulked up in 2 weeks just looking for advice

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what kinda test pills?

Reaction score
I guess I don't know what you mean by test pills. All I know is the genesis pills I got at gnc and the injections my brother has

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Test boosters are garbage. You said you eat one meal and then healthy snack? Throw another 2-3 meals in there and shake... goddamnit

Reaction score
Yeah the pills I got are testosterone and the injection is some type of steroid I don't know if there are different kinds of injections

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are new at this. How long have you been training for?
If you want to bulk up, you need to eat more than one meal a day. Eating one meal a day and training is BAD. I wouldn't do that even if you were trying to lean out.
Bulking= heavy lifting and eating.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I'm cutting and I eat 2 meals and almonds.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm bulking and I ate two bacon dbl cheeseburgers from jack in da box. With curly fries..and a cherry coke.

NoQuarter

Reaction score
How come you have not asked your brother for some diet and workout planning and or assistance? If you don't get along I understand that, but seems like a great way to push each other and succeed! Listen to what others have already been saying, you have to eat ALOT more and train hard. Doesn't matter what you take/use if those to things are not correct first.

New Threads