Why is Steroid use taboo in the US compared to the UK?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
It is a move based on the left, creating what's has never existed in all of nature and creation; equality. The fact that one would supplement and train to greater themselves, is an outrageous train of thought for the masses. From steroid laws, simple prohormones ban, to minimizing preworkout formulas the masses and their leaders will do whatever it takes to hinder your evolution.
Stay Beast!

woa that's deep bro

Reaction score
**** the government and their rules and laws.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's ok. More people mess up their entire lives due to alcohol (dui, job, abuse, etc).

Women are allowed to get boob jobs, ass implants, abortions (wont go into the politics with that).. men can legally get a sex change, but someone wants to help enhance their body with steroids? Oh heaven forbid!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All of those things you listed are performed by medical professionals. You can equate them to someone getting steroids from an endocrinologist. They arent the same as Joe ****head personally injecting something that can **** his life up forever.

Reaction score
All of those things you listed are performed by medical professionals. You can equate them to someone getting steroids from an endocrinologist. They arent the same as Joe ****head personally injecting something that can **** his life up forever.
I agree with you, but why can't I walk in to my Dr office and say I want a 12 week cycle?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Because it isn't medically necessary.

Neither is recreational weed, but that's legal in some states and will probably be in all of them soon enough. I have nothing for or against that, but I will say I've never heard of a DUI fatality auto accident from gear. And as far as weed goes, you know, it's all good till you're the one getting the phone call or knock in the door from the state patrol or county sherriff

New Threads