Advice on Tren E/Tren Ace/Test Cyp cycle

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently did a TrenE and TestE cycle as below: 10 wks TrenE 200, .5ml twice a week, Caber twice a week 12 wks TestE 250, .5ml twice a week currently on PCT with HCgenerate, Clomid and Ostarine This has been my best cycle so far (after doing different variations in the past) so i'd like to do something similar again. Right now I can only get TestC 250 and SuperTren 150 (100mg TrenE 50mg TrenAce). I'm not a big fan on blends and i've read that TrenAce needs to be administered EOD. So the whole esthers part is confusing me as to how much to take EOD to make it last 10 weeks. Do I need to buy more so I can get the MG's up? Would taking .25 or .5 ml of the SuperTren EOD be worth it? Or should I be dosing higher? I'm fine with doing 250 of the TestC a week (1ml once a week). This is in preparation for my next cycle in a couple of months... Any advice you can provide would be awesome. Thanks fellas D

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I stopped reading at ostarine.

1. Hcgenerate is shit. Return it for a refund.
2. Add nolva to pct
3. Stop taking ostarine it's ****ing suppressive!!!!

Reaction score
My first cycle i used nolva, lost a decent amount of gains. Last cycle i did the above and didn't have a single bad PCT day nor did i lose more than a pound. Maybe my body is different brah, but i'm going to stick with what i know works for me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first cycle i used nolva, lost a decent amount of gains. Last cycle i did the above and didn't have a single bad PCT day nor did i lose more than a pound. Maybe my body is different brah, but i'm going to stick with what i know works for me.

its the endocrine system. Yours isn't different than anyone else's lllololololol

You haven't lost gains because you have not come off yet

Jesus Christ you guys really buy this nonsense from these scumbag sarms companies?

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score

cool story brahhh

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I freakin hate it when these guys say "brah" WTF is that.

If you know whats best for you, maybe don't ask for advice. Just saying...

Reaction score
I wasn't asking for PCT advice, maybe I should have been more specific. You should take some time out of your day and write down all the words that you don't like to hear so I don't upset you... Just saying...

is this site for discussions and advice or to make a weak attempts to belittle people? :D thanks again, I've already learned so much. haha

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Nobody was trying to belittle you. If they were they may have asked if that avi picture is really after doing multiple cycles or before you started gear.

Reaction score
LOL. I see what you did there. You're right, I guess they could have. ��

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Nobody was trying to belittle you. If they were they may have asked if that avi picture is really after doing multiple cycles or before you started gear.
My exact thoughts.

Reaction score
Looks like its been working for me... 2 cycles 1yr 40 pounds. I'm pretty happy with those results. I just wanted some advice on the TrenAce/TrenE as I've never done that blend, and with the different esters, I wanted to know if it was worth it. Looks like I'll continue to wonder... haha

IMG_8959.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8902.jpg
    IMG_8902.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9

El Gringo

Reaction score
I'm sorry Dizzle but just do yourself a favor and leave. just go away. Reading your posts is like having bear with listening to a bunch of terrible jokes. Looks like you starting pinning then decided it was a good idea to pick up some weights. 40 pounds is nothing to brag about when you only weighed 130 pounds in the first place.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks like its been working for me... 2 cycles 1yr 40 pounds. I'm pretty happy with those results. I just wanted some advice on the TrenAce/TrenE as I've never done that blend, and with the different esters, I wanted to know if it was worth it. Looks like I'll continue to wonder... haha

View attachment 3829

Lolololololololololololol

Looks like you did your first cycle the day you started attempting to lift.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Good for you, you almost achieved my half assed natty build.

The blend is stupid. That's why no one is answering. Research half life and decide for yourself.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah man, gotta say, if that's what you got from running cycles you may want to rethink training and eating 101.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Here's the deal... We bust our asses in the gym, eat like a monster and try our best to reach our natural potential. Once we have and want to go further, some will use AAS. Typically your beginner cycles are test. First usually test alone. (PCT of course) After one or two cycles of that, things get a little more advanced. But this is AFTER we have reached our potential. It wasn't for years before I used Tren. These guys out here have YEARS of experience. No need to get an attitude or you will get no help. Listen to what is said, up to you to take advice. We can help you but only if you want it. Do yourself a favor and swallow the pride and listen to these guys!

Love the fro tho! :32 (20):