Purple Panda Labs

Reaction score
Hey Ugbodybuilding,

I'm Swole Panda, owner of Purple Panda Labs. I wanted to offer my services to all of you. I provide high quality Steroid powders and finished products. All of our steroid powders have the latest hplc test reports attached with them on our website. We are a very well reviewed source on Reddits steroid source talk. We ship from hongkong and our shipping time is on average is 7-10 days from us to your door. Our payment methods are bitcoin, western union and money gram. We don't have a minimum order so feel free to order a sample to test. Our shipping cost for Raw powders is 40$ and 50$ for finished products. The way we stealth ship our products is second to none. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. And a 100% free reship policy if on the very low chance that customs seizes your package. Our success rate for North America is 98%. We have excellent customer service so feel free to email us with any questions you have. We are going to be offering all new customers from ugbodybuilding a 10% discount for the next month, the discount code is: UGBOD Please place your order through our website, it's super simple to use and 100% secure. But if you don't feel comfortable using the website to order feel free to send us an email with your order too. We are more then willing to provide cycle advice for newbies. Looking forward to meeting your needs.

Panda-

Read the ****ing rules. No contact Info

Last edited by a moderator:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Purple panda? Like when I squeeze my nutsack? Is your gear only for gays? If I use it will I catch gay?
Why don't you take PayPal?
Can I just give you my ssn now?
894-04-8840

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wtf man. I'm pretty sure you were capable enough to read the forum rules and stickies. I get the feeling you did, and completely ignored them you have completely disrespected this board with your actions. You are a piece of shit and you will get whats coming to you

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^ No Purple Pandas were harmed in the video above ^^^^^

Reaction score
I did read the rules and no where did it say I couldn't make a posting here. If you could please quote what you're talking about

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, you've done fawked-up proper.

Poor taste to show up unsolicited and shill yer products, M8.

Ye should prolly just pop off now.

Reaction score
Starting to get good in here. Keep them coming, I need a laugh today.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I heard all of purplepandas products are complete garbage. Several people caught infections and one died. Purplepanda products are complete shit. Complete waste of money. Now Fukkk off shill.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I ate at Purple Panda Express in Vegas last week. Their orange chicken and fried rice were delicious. Their gear actually made me smaller though... weird

Reaction score
I saw a purple panda once at the zoo.....Sadly the zoo closed and the purple panda was attacked by a group of wild monkeys, sad ending as u can imagine....RIP Purple Panda

im an idiot i was wrong please delete my posts

Reaction score
I can definitely vouch for panda. Yes there were some mistakes made in the past what matters is he took the proper steps to fix those mistakes. Now he's going to come back better than ever.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can definitely vouch for panda. Yes there were some mistakes made in the past what matters is he took the proper steps to fix those mistakes. Now he's going to come back better than ever.
well then that settles it fuk face..Lets everyone order from panda..fagmills can definitely vouch for them

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

If you think youre helping this lab with this post lmfao

New Threads