How much test is too much test

Reaction score
I'm on a gram right now..feeling pretty good. Only issue is I for w.e. Reason seem to be getting some appetite suppression when I went to highe doses...which is odd. I feel the more test you take if you're not also upping your food intake you would not see much benefit...u gotta up the food. Idk wtf s wrong with my appetite lately but it's gone down for reasons I can't explain I was able to eat like a horse at 600mg test only a week. Now I'm on 1000mg test, 600deca, 1000mg EQ.. the notorious appetite stimulator yet my appetite went down???

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm on a gram right now..feeling pretty good. Only issue is I for w.e. Reason seem to be getting some appetite suppression when I went to highe doses...which is odd. I feel the more test you take if you're not also upping your food intake you would not see much benefit...u gotta up the food. Idk wtf s wrong with my appetite lately but it's gone down for reasons I can't explain I was able to eat like a horse at 600mg test only a week. Now I'm on 1000mg test, 600deca, 1000mg EQ.. the notorious appetite stimulator yet my appetite went down???

dude my appetite is all over the place too, some days I am starving even after I eat a big meal other days I have 0 appetite and have to force myself to eat wtf

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be smart when I ask this and you should know that because you have probably seen this a lot, but are you taking your shots twice a week? also how long have you been on that 1000 mg of EQ?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score

My bet would be on the nandrolone never happened to me on 600mgs but have heard it happen to a few buddies.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I Believe in what you're saying, so can I ask you a question? Last cycle was 600 mg of test e twice a week and 400 tren A ED. Also I was running 20 mg of aromasin then bumped it up to 40 because I'm so gyno prone, but it did not help so I added .5 mg of caber twice a week witch seemed to help tremendously. However this cycle starting in 2 weeks my coach wants me running 800 mg of test 500 mg of deca and 250mg of Tren E. Can you give me any advice to stop the gyno witch is from prolactin or estrogen?
I appreciate any feedback you can give me doc. .

Prolactin doesn't cause gyno and caber or prami won't help. If your coach is telling you what drugs to take he should be helping you with ancillaries too.

You should have nolva if gyno is an issue and e2 gets out of control. Attempt to control e2 primarily with aromasin. Have adex on hand in case you want to lower circulating e2 when the aromasin dose is too low.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I Believe in what you're saying, so can I ask you a question? Last cycle was 600 mg of test e twice a week and 400 tren A ED. Also I was running 20 mg of aromasin then bumped it up to 40 because I'm so gyno prone, but it did not help so I added .5 mg of caber twice a week witch seemed to help tremendously. However this cycle starting in 2 weeks my coach wants me running 800 mg of test 500 mg of deca and 250mg of Tren E. Can you give me any advice to stop the gyno witch is from prolactin or estrogen?
I appreciate any feedback you can give me doc. .

if you've had gyno in the past or know you're gyno prone then I would suggest using blood work to help determine an appropriate ai dose to keep your estradiol levels within a range to keep your symptoms to a minimum. I prefer adex over aromasin for a few reasons. If that's not enough, you can add nolva at 20mg daily.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you've had gyno in the past or know you're gyno prone then I would suggest using blood work to help determine an appropriate ai dose to keep your estradiol levels within a range to keep your symptoms to a minimum. I prefer adex over aromasin for a few reasons. If that's not enough, you can add nolva at 20mg daily.

At some point we need to hash this one out - adex vs aromasin and why. I can't quite see why adex would be preferred. Curious what I am missing.

Reaction score
Thank you brother I appreciate that feedback. Since I am running long Esther's like enanthate and deca i don't think I'm going to add the tren in this time. should I wait six to eight weeks to get the blood work done or can I get it done sooner like 4 weeks?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
At some point we need to hash this one out - adex vs aromasin and why. I can't quite see why adex would be preferred. Curious what I am missing.
I don't have any science backing that it's better but I like that Arimadex can be used EOD or even E3D vs aromasin that typically needs to be dosed ED due to the half life.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

In for that conversation. It's been a while since I looked into the topic, and I'm not hunting down my notes now, but I also preferred aromasin for w/e reason.

Reaction score
In for that conversation. It's been a while since I looked into the topic, and I'm not hunting down my notes now, but I also preferred aromasin for w/e reason.
Only reason I like aromasin is because it blocks more estrogen however everyone's body is different..me personally my E2 goes up quick..

Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on higher doses of gear and loss of appetite? Why? Anyone else? Is it something to do with metabolism? ....doesn't make sense to me but second time I noticed this side on high doses vs lower

i prefer Aromasin over adex

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used adex and asin both work the same to me

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on higher doses of gear and loss of appetite? Why? Anyone else? Is it something to do with metabolism? ....doesn't make sense to me but second time I noticed this side on high doses vs lower

i prefer Aromasin over adex

Im only venturing a guess here, so maybe someone with more concrete evidence will chime in... but I would assume that it has to do with toxicity in the body and/or the drastic hormonal imbalances (along with issues/discrepancies in our blood work). But again, this is just a guess...

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score

We had that one thread a while back with Regs, you and I posting about it. I can move some of the pertinent posts here or copy and paste them.

Basically, no clinical significance has ever been found in regards to aromasin's suicidal properties. Adex requires less frequent dosing, it's more potent mg for my, it has the ability to lower estrogen significantly more than aromasin, it's cheaper, and it isn't required to be eaten with a fatty meal for increased bioavailability AFAIK

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Thank you brother I appreciate that feedback. Since I am running long Esther's like enanthate and deca i don't think I'm going to add the tren in this time. should I wait six to eight weeks to get the blood work done or can I get it done sooner like 4 weeks?

I really liked doing tren and deca together but it's up to you and your coach to decide one way or the other.

Do bloods around 6wks in so the deca has more time to get closer to steady state.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score

The lines have been drawn. Prepare to do battle on the Internet :p

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Only reason I like aromasin is because it blocks more estrogen however everyone's body is different..me personally my E2 goes up quick..

Aromasin doesn't reduce estrogen more than adex.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score

That is an EXCELLENT question that I'll keep in mind for the future.

My educated guess says it has something to do with the positive impact test (and assuming most derivatives) have on serotonin and dopamine as well some the potential negative effect on digestion itself (well, the gut IIRC, microbiota and all that jazz). Basically if you want eat a lot, improving dopamine sensitivity and increases serotonin are bad things.
I know for a fact that testosterone has a positive effect on central serotonin = reduced appetite. I also know that reducing estrogen, at least in women, reduces testosterone and that may be a way to get things going again.
So yes, metabolism, but you really need to isolate what part is causing the issue since "metabolism" covers a lot of ground.

I'll stop there otherwise I'll just be mumbling without my notes. Great question though :)

Anabolic Reality

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My endo said adex is easier to "manipulate"....not sure what that means. I dont like it bc the tabs are too phucking small to cut in half lol. I believe her bc shes hot af lbs.

New Threads