Deca 300 or 400

lilbra

Reaction score
OK about to jump back on! What yall think gonna do a 16wk test cycle at 600... Add Deca 12ks at 400 or 14wks with 300? Done pretty much everything but deca.....so wanted to try it out.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK about to jump back on! What yall think gonna do a 16wk test cycle at 600... Add Deca 12ks at 400 or 14wks with 300? Done pretty much everything but deca.....so wanted to try it out.

12 weeks and the deca just started working. Deca should be ran for 16 weeks minimum imo.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12 weeks and the deca just started working. Deca should be ran for 16 weeks minimum imo.

And stopped at least two weeks before the test if you're going to PCT off. If you are going to do PCT I would strongly recommend NPP over deca. It builds faster, you'll see results faster and won't interfere nears as much with PCT

I like to run nandro at 2/3 test and have had really good results at 600/400

lilbra

Reaction score
OK thanks but I only have a little less than 30ccs of deca 200MG so I figured I can get 14-15wks at 300 or 12-14wks at 400. I'm also 5'6 185lb pretty lean so not a huge 6 foot plus guy.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK thanks but I only have a little less than 30ccs of deca 200MG so I figured I can get 14-15wks at 300 or 12-14wks at 400. I'm also 5'6 185lb pretty lean so not a huge 6 foot plus guy.

Or get more deca. "I only have x bottles" isn't an excuse to run a cycle half assed

Or just eat food. At 5 foot 6 and only 185 you could eat your way to 200 without it pretty easily.

lilbra

Reaction score
Maybe I can grab a little more just was wanting to try a moderate dose for the first time with something new. The first time I done tren I went way over board and ran almost half that dose next time and it was perfect. And POB wit all due respect I'm 35 yrs old I'm about as big as I'm gonna get naturally if eat anymore without being on something I would get sloppy. It's very hard to maintain the size I am without gaining fat.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe I can grab a little more just was wanting to try a moderate dose for the first time with something new. The first time I done tren I went way over board and ran almost half that dose next time and it was perfect. And POB wit all due respect I'm 35 yrs old I'm about as big as I'm gonna get naturally if eat anymore without being on something I would get sloppy. It's very hard to maintain the size I am without gaining fat.

You must have some dog shit genetics then

Moderate doses are cool and all I guess but they don't actually give you an idea of how the drug truly works. At a low dose you might get some joint relief. At a proper dose you will get that plus massive anabolism gains out the ass and no or at least manageable sides.

If you have a headache you don't take 75mg ibuprofen. You take 500 or 750. Because it's the CORRECT dose.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
New rule dont say Deca unless you have at least used nandrolone decanoate before.

Otherwise youre a total faggit

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I don't get it. Why?

Because were calling a steroid by its ester name damn it

Its like calling testosterone cypionate cyp or calling maateron propionate prop

Trenbolone acetate ace so on and so forth

Also when you call something or someone by its nickname suggests you know them or it well

So here we have a guy thats never used it and doesnt know it well calling it by its nickname

Saying it like its an old friend being talked about by an old pro

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Hasnt even earned the right to call it by its dumbass nickname yet

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Because were calling a steroid by its ester name damn it

Its like calling testosterone cypionate cyp or calling maateron propionate prop

Trenbolone acetate ace so on and so forth

Also when you call something or someone by its nickname suggests you know them or it well

So here we have a guy thats never used it and doesnt know it well calling it by its nickname

Saying it like its an old friend being talked about by an old pro

No, actually the brand name for nandrolone decanoate is Deca Durabolin. And NPP is simply Durabolin.
So it's completely accurate to call it Deca.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
No, actually the brand name for nandrolone decanoate is Deca Durabolin. And NPP is simply Durabolin.
So it's completely accurate to call it Deca.

No its not ok because none of these douche bags have deca durabolin they got regular ole nandrolone decanoate

For starters that would be like calling keds vans

Nice try

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Would it be completely accurate to call anastrozole arimidex ?

New Threads