Winstrol

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Doing a cycle of test T-4 and Winstrol. Started the winstrol at 50mg a day then upped to 70mg. All along I've been dry heaving after working out hard. I've also had the runs 3-4 times a day. I'm thinking its from dehydration. I drink water all day but I think with the Winstrol it's not enough. Opinions?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have done my share of Winny, although not a 'hunger maker' never got sick. I'd put that on the T4. Stanozolol will dry out your joints and make them vulnerable to injuries you cannot undo. If you are cutting for a photo$hoot or a BB Comp then Winny can be justified, otherwise not so much.

I have Nan & Test results when Diet IS King produce equal results and no long term consequences.

Reaction score
I've never experienced the issues described with winny, but agree with the above comment about its effect on joints.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So maybe split up doses I've day? Also very bad stomach cramps

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wtf man. You're taking the winstrol all at once? You realize winstrol has a life of 8 hours? Why would you take the whole 70 mgs at once?

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was 50 per day then upped to 70? WhT would you suggest? Still dehydrated and having runs

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude you are probably just sick. Go take some Imodium

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was 50 per day then upped to 70? WhT would you suggest? Still dehydrated and having runs

I would suggest splitting your dose 2-3 times throughout the day. You're dehydrated because you have the runs.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Are you still feeling sick while taking it? Curious if maybe your were just sick.

Reaction score
It sounds like the stomach bug.. 24hrs or so will tell..50mg winny should be fine. Use the extra 20mg to prolong the cycle.

Reaction score
Winny Only ? Nolva PCT

Hey sorry to jump right in here. First time on UGBB and been reading this thread and it sounds like you guys are the right ones to ask some questions about winny too. (If theres a better place to post this, let me know, sorry about that)

First off, I'm 29, been working out since 16, eat a healthy diet, worked at a supp store all through college, and read a decent amount about cycles and orals and PCT's and everything, but never tried any besides 19 nortren when I was young and dumb at 19. I know test should be the real base of any cycle/stack, but I have been reading on taking Winny only and following it up with Nolva as a PCT. I am not looking to get huge, just add a few more pounds, shed some fat, and look good over summer and to follow. No contest prep or anything like that. Have any of you done a winny only cycle? Or can you give me some advice? Thinking of running 50mg e/d for 6-8 wks then start Nolva at 40mg's for 2 weeks than 20mg's for 4 wks. I would get blood work just to be safe before/middle/after. Will this work? Should I add anything? Waste of money? Anything would be great to hear from someone with experience. Thanks again. ~Matt`

Support supps:
Multi V
CLA/Carnitine
Relora
Omega 3
L-Arginine
MSM & Glucosamine
Milk Thistle/ Liver Support

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hey sorry to jump right in here. First time on UGBB and been reading this thread and it sounds like you guys are the right ones to ask some questions about winny too. (If theres a better place to post this, let me know, sorry about that)

First off, I'm 29, been working out since 16, eat a healthy diet, worked at a supp store all through college, and read a decent amount about cycles and orals and PCT's and everything, but never tried any besides 19 nortren when I was young and dumb at 19. I know test should be the real base of any cycle/stack, but I have been reading on taking Winny only and following it up with Nolva as a PCT. I am not looking to get huge, just add a few more pounds, shed some fat, and look good over summer and to follow. No contest prep or anything like that. Have any of you done a winny only cycle? Or can you give me some advice? Thinking of running 50mg e/d for 6-8 wks then start Nolva at 40mg's for 2 weeks than 20mg's for 4 wks. I would get blood work just to be safe before/middle/after. Will this work? Should I add anything? Waste of money? Anything would be great to hear from someone with experience. Thanks again. ~Matt`

Support supps:
Multi V
CLA/Carnitine
Relora
Omega 3
L-Arginine
MSM & Glucosamine
Milk Thistle/ Liver Support
To answer your question, yes, you will be wasting your money. If this is your first cycle, dont waste this one time opportunity. You will never get the same gains that you can get on that cycle. Do a test only cycle at 500mg/wk and thank me later.

Reaction score
I will thank you now for the advice. What would you recommend and what brand? I'd like to do a lot of research before going through with anything if you can point me in the right direction.

Reaction score
I 'm having trouble injecting Winstrol. I can pull it up into the syringe, then I change the needle to a 21 or 22 g needle , stick it in my thigh, and it just won't come out. Any thoughts ?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I will thank you now for the advice. What would you recommend and what brand? I'd like to do a lot of research before going through with anything if you can point me in the right direction.

Awesome. There's so much info in the stickies here on first cycles and other stuff like that . Read up and ask questions you're not sure about

Reaction score
Does anyone have any clue why Winstrol is impossible to pin. It just won't come out of the needle. I 've used 21, 22, and 23 g needles. I have water based Winstrol w crystals in it but I shake it up to mix it before I start. Does any one have any thoughts on this.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any clue why Winstrol is impossible to pin. It just won't come out of the needle. I 've used 21, 22, and 23 g needles. I have water based Winstrol w crystals in it but I shake it up to mix it before I start. Does any one have any thoughts on this.

Are you injecting mud? I use a 29g for winni. Are you sure you even have a winni inject?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome. There's so much info in the stickies here on first cycles and other stuff like that . Read up and ask questions you're not sure about
This times 1000. The stickies can answer most of your questions.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Winstrol should be water based. If you can't pin it through a 21 or 22 gauge needle, you shouldn't be injecting whatever it is in that vial.