What's up Vets.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
hoooah! hah. army here bro! been out since 2005 what's ur story dude?!

Reaction score
3/3 I. CO. Been home since 07. Bout to hit the CO academy here in Buckeye land.

Reaction score
Always good to have you home GI, ERR, just looking for that point of contact Vet.
Stay a Beast!

Reaction score
I understand your post Panda, that means my conversation or post wasn't meant for you.

Reaction score
Not going to find any girlfriends here.

As Doc said, we are not a source board. You will not find help finding anything illegal here.

Anyways, Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
10 years out with a HD puts you at 31+ years old? Walk that talk buddy. We have a lot of information to offer, the combined experience is invaluable. Finding a GF at your local gym is the easy part.

Thank you for your service.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I was stationed at Redstone arsenal Alabama for 4 months and they had marines there, they were always trying to one up us in everything lol, my how the tables have turned...

Reaction score
Welcome !! Great place to be but keep it level man can get sour here really fast by looking for illegal things or to be disrespectful to your elders here !! Lol I think you'll find it to be vary educational here as well hope to see you around !!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I understand your post Panda, that means my conversation or post wasn't meant for you.

That Dr. Panda to you pal! Welcome btw... We wont help you find anything illegal but we can help you learn a lot about training, diet, ghey stuff, and AAS. I hope you stick around, but try to be more respecful as you get to know our board.

New Threads