I guess i need ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ada

Reaction score
Hi fellas how u doing! new member hire and i need ur help :)
I am a 24 yo male that do sports since i can remember, in the gym on and off for about 7 years already so i know what i am doing but i think i reached my natural limit and kind of getting frustrated that i am not big as other guys in the gym so just started doing my research about steroids cause everyone who has better body than me seem to be taking them :32 (9):
All i could find about steroids by now is truly BAD :S but on the other side everyone is taking them and it seems good :/ hah!?
i am not trying to get HUGE i just want to add couple more pounds(kilos) of muscle to my current 188lb(89kg) , i am 6ft tall with combination of Ecotmorph and a Mesomorph body type, below 20% body fat(dont know that for sure), my diet is good i am having 6-7 meals per day with 20-30g of protein per serving... My goal would be 214lbs of muscle, like i said i am not trying to get crazy big i just want my body to be in better proportion u know SEXIER :32 (1):
BUT IS IT worth the risk??
My research shows that taking roids once or twice are not gona do much good to me cause once start taking them u should not stop cause u r going back to ur natural limit :( is that true?? + all the side effects like: shrinking balls(even read somewhere shrink dick lol), the time till u can reach orgasm again after stooping them; acne; hair lost, etc, etc,,, hhhhhh its just scaryyy and Guys i need ur help, experience, thoughts and advice :)
BOMBARD ME!!:32 (20):i think i made this first post long enough so i will catch u in ur replys ;)

Reaction score
Still kinda young yet for steroids in my opinion.

If you want to add some good mass to you, try eatting 6-8k calories a day for a month, that will definitely help put some mass on.

If you do go the steroid route tho, you will need to eat that much as well to grow, and a lot of people struggle to afford the food bill of eating clean.

If you do still go down the steroid route, you need to do some extensive research on the pros and cons. Here are a few..

You will indeed put on quite a bit of size and lots of strength, your numbers on all the sets will go up dramatically.

Side effects: you can get gyno (bitch tits) if you don't keep your E2 in control, so you will need to run an ai like aromasin (aka exemstane) while on. You can also experience hair loss on your head, hair growth in random spots, acne in random spots, smaller balls while on.

I personally do not get smaller balls while on with the strands of t i have done, only side I usually get is bacne. Clears up about 2 months after a 12 week cycle.

One of the more detrimental effects that occurs to EVERYONE is your natural test after PCT will NEVER be the same. So let's say your natural is 500, and you pct properly and everything, you might only go back to 450ish. So that is one of the biggest sides.

Definitely got to get bloods done precycle, mid cycle, and post pct.

My personal advice, eat more, lift more and wait until later in life, my first cycle I did early at 28 years old, probably should have waited till 30-35.

Reactions: Ada

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
work on your diet and training and wait til ur in ur 30s to **** with gear dude. dick doesnt shrink, balls do if you don't run hcg on cycle. you have a shit ton to learn before even thinking about going on a cycle... good luck dude

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I personally think the term "natural limit" is complete B.S. progress comes slower and you have to fight harder for it, but it comes. Sports in the gym "on and off" for seven years at 24 years old, you're nowhere near that. Nobody progresses fast enough. If you want gear to help with that progress, your training and diet have to be such that you'd be making progress without the gear. Work on your training and diet. This is the place to that dialed in.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yeah all these guys come in here saying what they know they should say to get their questions answered but chances are they train like shit and their diet is ****ed

Reaction score
Just read you are 6ft tall and only 188lbs?? Bro, you can gain a ton from just eatting clean, that's way too light for your height.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont wanna get Too Big. Yeah good luck on that "Weiner arms". Fuk I love that quote.
!SHRUGS!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. You dont need steroids to get to the stats you describe

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Well the basic point of your post is that you're scared to do steroids. So don't do them. Nobody here is going to talk you into it. Do more research, learn how to eat more, and eat better. Get your workout regimen squared up. You're young, work hard and eat more. You'll have no problem achieving your goals

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Do not do a cycle right now. You need to focus on your diet and training for now. You should be able to hit 200lbs with no problem being 6 ft. May take some time and effort but it is possible.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Still young and a lot to learn!! But read and learn and welcome!!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. And all of those nasty side effects you read about, they are true. I personally can attest to the shrinking PP. My was very small before I started AAS and now have a VJJ with a large clitoris.

Get some training and diet advice here before you start thinking about the sauce. The advice you get here will last; the vials you get from the local gym rat will not.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
6 foot tall at 188 pounds 20% body fat is not even close to your natural limit if there even is a natural limit. Learn how to train and eat for the next four to five years then consider something like steroids.

Ada

Reaction score
THX a lot bro!
Besides dieting is there any other supplements that can boost my testosterone naturally? maybe taking tribulus on a daily basic??

Itburnstopee

Elite
Reaction score
THX a lot bro! Besides dieting is there any other supplements that can boost my testosterone naturally? maybe taking tribulus on a daily basic??

a good diet with plenty of fats, enough sleep, heavy lifting all help boost it. If you're deficient in them, different supplements like zinc or vitamin d3 can boost it a little too. Just get a multivitamin and skip that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads