Methyl-1 T NEED HELP!!! (Strong Prohormone Advice)

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I know I made a foolish decision when I jumped into buying m1t from amazon thinking it wasn't a big deal, but after doing some research boy was I wrong. Basically I just ordered m1t, and an AI thinking everything was going to be all fine and dandy, but it seems there's more involved in proper PCT in regards to the more stronger prohormones.

My question is this, I've only been on M1t for 5 days, and I've been experiencing the usual side effects, but I'd really like to stop using this prohormone until I get proper PCT(Nolva,Clomid,HCG) Will I okay if I stop taking m1t after just 5 days without a proper PCT, or should I just keep taking it and wait until my PCT arrives? Which will be 2-3 weeks from now. Lastly, should I take the AI, if I stop taking the m1t after only 5 days of use?

In summary, I just want to know if my ball size, and testosterone will restore back to normal after only 5 days of use of M1t. (and hopefully no permanent gyno effects either)

I'd really appreciate any advice in regards to this, I know I'm new to the forums but this is really important to me because I don't want to experience testicular atrophy, as I only have one testicle. (my other one was removed because of a biking accident)

M1t=Methyl-1 t (currently the strongest and most toxic legal prohormone)
PCT=Post cycle therapy
HCG=Human chorionic gonadotropin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You didn't tell me what AI stands for at the bottom :(

What do you actually have for an ai?

I would probably stay on until PCt comes.

There is no guarantee that pct will work. So yeah you may have one pathetic little nut forever

Hcg - how do you plan on using this?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I know I made a foolish decision when I jumped into buying m1t from amazon thinking it wasn't a big deal, but after doing some research boy was I wrong. Basically I just ordered m1t, and an AI thinking everything was going to be all fine and dandy, but it seems there's more involved in proper PCT in regards to the more stronger prohormones.

My question is this, I've only been on M1t for 5 days, and I've been experiencing the usual side effects, but I'd really like to stop using this prohormone until I get proper PCT(Nolva,Clomid,HCG) Will I okay if I stop taking m1t after just 5 days without a proper PCT, or should I just keep taking it and wait until my PCT arrives? Which will be 2-3 weeks from now. Lastly, should I take the AI, if I stop taking the m1t after only 5 days of use?

In summary, I just want to know if my ball size, and testosterone will restore back to normal after only 5 days of use of M1t. (and hopefully no permanent gyno effects either)

I'd really appreciate any advice in regards to this, I know I'm new to the forums but this is really important to me because I don't want to experience testicular atrophy, as I only have one testicle. (my other one was removed because of a biking accident)

M1t=Methyl-1 t (currently the strongest and most toxic legal prohormone)
PCT=Post cycle therapy
HCG=Human chorionic gonadotropin

I thought M1T was illegal..are you sure that's what you got off Amazon?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If you bought it off of amazon, it is not REAL M1t. Even if it was real, the only thing that I would recommend is drinking a ton of water to flush that shit out of your body then throw it in the trash can. You don't need PCT(Post Cycle Therapy),HCG(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) or an AI(Ass Insertions) with any supplement that you buy on Amazon. If you ever find one that claims that you need it don't buy it.

This post almost sounds like a promotional ad for "the strongest most toxic legal prohormone".

Reaction score
AI=Aromatase Inhibitor
What I use for an AI is Erosion by Primeval labs Androsta 3 5-diene-7 17-dione 50mg

This m1t is definitely legit, it had its molecular structure slightly altered so it could be put on the market. The same ingredient in this product has been taken down by many other products and the one that I got is one of the few bottle of m1t available. The ingredient in the bottle is Methyl- 1 E
tiocholenol-Epietiocholanollone 20mg. I have been taking this 2x a day for a total of 40mg. This is the same ingredient that was in Black stone labs m1t(and many other brands for that matter) which has been taken down by the FDA. The law just hasn't caught up with this new change in the molecular structure thus its still legal and highly toxic to your liver.

I honestly didn't think it was going to be real when I got it, but after doing research and experiencing MAJOR side effects it seems real enough. I've been sick the past 5 days, puffy nipples, slight shrinkage in the testicles, slight liver pain. All symptoms of M1t.

As far as taking HCG, I'm going to follow Dr. Scally "Power of PCT" as he's helped over 1000's of AAS users restore their testosterone to 100% He recommends taking 2000iu every other day PCT for 20 days. While on cycle, I'll be taking 2x (500iu) injections for a total of 1000iu a week.

And this isn't an advertisement for M1t I could care less if anyone uses it, hell I don't recommend touching this shit next time I'm going to get some 1 and 4 andro that shit seems way less harsh, and still with some decent results.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
AI=Aromatase Inhibitor
What I use for an AI is Erosion by Primeval labs Androsta 3 5-diene-7 17-dione 50mg

This m1t is definitely legit, it had its molecular structure slightly altered so it could be put on the market. The same ingredient in this product has been taken down by many other products and the one that I got is one of the few bottle of m1t available. The ingredient in the bottle is Methyl- 1 E
tiocholenol-Epietiocholanollone 20mg. Did you read the label on the bottle or test it?
I have been taking this 2x a day for a total of 40mg. This is the same ingredient that was in Black stone labs m1t(and many other brands for that matter) which has been taken down by the FDA. I have never heard of that lab.
The law just hasn't caught up with this new change in the molecular structure thus its still legal and highly toxic to your liver Why would you want to take something highly toxic to your liver?

I honestly didn't think it was going to be real when I got it, but after doing research and experiencing MAJOR side effects it seems real enough. I've been sick the past 5 days, puffy nipples, slight shrinkage in the testicles, slight liver pain. All symptoms of M1t. Wow, you have been sick since you started taking it, now you have puffy nipples and liver pain. Sounds totally worth it.

As far as taking HCG, I'm going to follow Dr. Scally "Power of PCT" as he's helped over 1000's of AAS users restore their testosterone to 100% He recommends taking 2000iu every other day PCT for 20 days. While on cycle, I'll be taking 2x (500iu) injections for a total of 1000iu a week. Good luck recovering your natural testosterone production while suppressing it with HCG.

And this isn't an advertisement for M1t I could care less if anyone uses it, hell I don't recommend touching this shit next time I'm going to get some 1 and 4 andro that shit seems way less harsh, and still with some decent results.

Ill say it again, throw that garbage away. Why the hell would you want to feel sick and have liver pain for such minimal if any results at all. I bet the puffy nipples are sexy as **** too. You would honestly be better off with a SARM and sarms are garbage.

Anyway, there is my opinion on Amazon M1T. Ill just rely on testosterone with 0 puffy nipples, no liver pain all while feeling great.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
A friend scored some real 1ad off amazon a few years ago

They kinda forget about that stuff now and then so it slips through the cracks

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
A friend scored some real 1ad off amazon a few years ago

They kinda forget about that stuff now and then so it slips through the cracks
They have cracked down on that quite a bit from years ago. I remember seeing AAS on ebay when it first started lol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
AI=Aromatase Inhibitor

tiocholenol-Epietiocholanollone 20mg. I have been taking this 2x a day for a total of 40mg. This is the same ingredient that was in Black stone labs m1t(and many other brands for that matter) which has been taken down by the FDA. The law just hasn't caught up with this new change in the molecular structure thus its still legal and highly toxic to your liver.

I honestly didn't think it was going to be real when I got it, but after doing research and experiencing MAJOR side effects it seems real enough. I've been sick the past 5 days, puffy nipples, slight shrinkage in the testicles, slight liver pain. All symptoms of M1t.

As far as taking HCG, I'm going to follow Dr. Scally "Power of PCT" as he's helped over 1000's of AAS users restore their testosterone to 100% He recommends taking 2000iu every other day PCT for 20 days. While on cycle, I'll be taking 2x (500iu) injections for a total of 1000iu a week.

No it isn't legal that's not how the law works. But anyway what's the brand cause I don't see any legitimate m1t on amazon.

Liver pain? Lololol that's just retarded.

Reaction score
m1 Alpha by Andro Pharm. This Prohormone is Methylated which is extremely liver toxic, many users of this prohormone through my research have experienced similar side effects including dry joints, and back bumps as well.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
So what we're really talking about is Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone, which has unknown amounts of conversion to actual M1T..

Reaction score
If you bought it off of amazon, it is not REAL M1t. Even if it was real, the only thing that I would recommend is drinking a ton of water to flush that shit out of your body then throw it in the trash can. You don't need PCT(Post Cycle Therapy),HCG(Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) or an AI(Ass Insertions) with any supplement that you buy on Amazon. If you ever find one that claims that you need it don't buy it.

This post almost sounds like a promotional ad for "the strongest most toxic legal prohormone".
I agree, sounds like a promotional add for some Amazon product...out of 2 years being in the game, I have heard of a ton of different products, but only heard of M1T once. I believe there's a reason for that.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
It also looks like your 'AI' (androsta 3 5-diene-7 17-dione) is pretty shady as well.. in vitro studies only..no proof that it's even a suicide inhibitor like the first 50 ads say when you search for it..pretty spooky man.
http://www.ergo-log.com/how-effective-is-androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.html
If it were me, I would stop taking that prohormone immediately and pray unless you have actual clomid and nolva en route quickly. Don't even worry about the hcg.
And never buy stuff off Amazon that hasn't had at least some damn animal trials. Bottom line is that you have so many unknowns with those chems that I don't think anyone can really give you any definitive solutions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I fail to see how this is a promotion ad, first because who advertises as only having 1 testicle, and secondly, I'm suggesting that nobody uses this product. I talked to a endocrinologist earlier and he said that I should be fine if I stop taking it, and my testosterone will return to baseline. Definitely not touching prohormones until I find a legit source for PCT, hoping ADC is good to me.

Reaction score
Better late than never?
Perhaps, but I think testicle atrophy doesn't occur until about 2 weeks? I imagine my natural testosterone production has reduced the 6 days I was taking the prohormone, but it might be better to stop taking the prohormone, so my test can jump start naturally before it completely shuts off. I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get the PCT and HCG, because by that time my natural production will have been shut off completely for a couple weeks and I imagine that will significantly effect my natural testosterone production. It was Dr. Scally that suggested my baseline will return without any PCT so I'm going to trust his opinion, I'm also taking an androsta (AI) just in case it helps.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I think testicle atrophy doesn't occur until about 2 weeks? I imagine my natural testosterone production has reduced the 6 days I was taking the prohormone, but it might be better to stop taking the prohormone, so my test can jump start naturally before it completely shuts off. I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get the PCT and HCG, because by that time my natural production will have been shut off completely for a couple weeks and I imagine that will significantly effect my natural testosterone production. It was Dr. Scally that suggested my baseline will return without any PCT so I'm going to trust his opinion, I'm also taking an androsta (AI) just in case it helps.
If you have stopped taking your prohormone, you need to stop taking an AI. It won't help you recover at all.

Reaction score
Is this a sick joke?? M1T?? U have HCG and you mean to tell me ur buying M1T off amazon?? Yeaaaa, Thats fake. If i were u id take the so called "M1T" from amazon and throw it away immediatly. No, M1T from amazon is ever going to be real. I don't care who makes it. You got beat kid. There is no need at all for HCG with M1T, not even real the real shit, hahahaha. This sounds like a messed up joke. Do you take the HCG with a real needle?? Or is it the a play school kind from amazon. I would prolly quit while your ahead. M1T is a joke, even the real shit. You need don't need PCT for freakin M1T guy. People are trying to make u spend money moron.

New Threads