Methyl-1 T NEED HELP!!! (Strong Prohormone Advice)

Reaction score
Is this a sick joke?? M1T?? U have HCG and you mean to tell me ur buying M1T off amazon?? Yeaaaa, Thats fake. If i were u id take the so called "M1T" from amazon and throw it away immediatly. No, M1T from amazon is ever going to be real. I don't care who makes it. You got beat kid. There is no need at all for HCG with M1T, not even real the real shit, hahahaha. This sounds like a messed up joke. Do you take the HCG with a real needle?? Or is it the a play school kind from amazon. I would prolly quit while your ahead. M1T is a joke, even the real shit. You need don't need PCT for freakin M1T guy. People are trying to make u spend money moron.

Actually you're the moron. If you did any research you'd understand the FDA DOES NOT regulate supplements, thus supplement companies can release whatever products they want into the market and name it whatever the hell they want. Why do you think many GNC products say "no banned substances" A majority of supplements are fake, perhaps more than 90%, that's why the real supplements stay on the market for so long, it isn't until some kid takes a prohormome and ****s up his hormones that the FDA gets involved and bans the supplement from being distributed. Then the supplement company creates a new supplement with an unheard of ingredient that could be prohormones. Again a majority of these products ARE FAKE however some are legitimate. Primeval labs is a legit supplier of prohormones, I know someone who took this product and put on 30lbs his first month, that's more powerful than a majority of anabolics, any dumb **** who doesn't think m1t is as strong as anabolics needs to do their research, cause I guarantee the side effects are much more severe than any illegal steroid. Also I got my testosterone levels checked after I took m1t, and my testosterone dropped significantly because of the shut down, no legal or FAKE supplement CAN DO THAT ONLY AN ANABOLIC STEROID CAN. Just like there's an UG for steroids, there's an underground for prohormones, and designer steroids which would be m1t because the results are as good as anabolics, with more severe and dangerous side effects so taking it isn't worth it imh. I dare you to buy this product and watch your balls shrivel up you dumb ****. Also the HCG IS FROM ADC sister site Reliablerx which is injectable. I'm not a retard like you, however nobody told me about a proper pct when I bought the prohormones. 90% of the people who take steroids don't know about proper PCT the information on it is hard to find, and often extremely inaccurate and I had to do heavy research on PCT to finally find legit doctor research on it. However unlike most idiots, I stopped taking the steroid until my HCG and PCT Arrived, saving myself from any permanent damage.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I know someone who took this product and put on 30lbs his first month not from this product but just some education for you, if someone puts on 30lbs in 30 days, its not muscle, that's more powerful than a majority of anabolics correct , any dumb **** who doesn't think m1t is as strong as anabolics needs to do their research show me research by someone other than a prohormone company that sells it or sponsors it, I would research this myself but I am not a dumb ****, cause I guarantee the side effects are much more severe than any illegal steroid if you base the effectiveness of a compound based on side effects, you are calling the wrong person a dumb****
I have highlighted some flaws in your argument.

Reaction score
I have highlighted some flaws in your argument.

Actually the side effects, and results of 1000's of forum users imply that m1t is one of the strongest anabolic steroids. Most people don't even consider m1t to be a prohormone, rather a designer steroid, and the most powerful one at that. I dare you to do some research and find out how flawed you are in the head. I'm not basing any of my research off supplement companies implications as most of what they say is total BS; rather my opinion is gathered from research on my own personal experience, and 1000's of post m1t users. Obviously not what everyone says is true, but one thing is for certain, that in 1 month of taking m1t you gain 15-30lbs, experience SERIOUS side effects, and if a PCT, and on cycle support is not taken, you will end up with the testosterone of a 12 year old girl, and have gyno and other high estrogen related side effects. Clearly most of you are uneducated on prohormones, and designer steroids, do your research and you will find that there's a market on them that outfoxes FDA regulations, and laws. Also, speaking to a endocrinologist will inform you that many other individuals come into their office taking OTC supplements that were advertised as "testosterone boosters" and actually contained anabolic ingredients; because of this their hormone levels are ****ed. Prohormones are still an issue in modern society, and will be in the foreseeable future unless supplements become regulated. Until then, keep living in LALA land thinking you know everything, posting on forums with your low IQ, and shitty salary job, doubting modern research, modern laws, and doctors opinions, and the opinions of 1000's of post prohormone users dipshit.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Actually the side effects, and results of 1000's of forum users imply that m1t is one of the strongest anabolic steroids. Its not a steroid you twit Most people don't even consider m1t to be a prohormone, rather a designer steroid, and the most powerful one at that."Most People"? Can you show me the poll results of every person in the world whom voted on your alleged poll. I dare you to do some research and find out how flawed you are in the head. Flawed in the head? Are you mentally retarded with that vocabulary? I'm not basing any of my research off supplement companies implications as most of what they say is total BS; rather my opinion is gathered from research on my own personal experience, and 1000's of post m1t users. You found thousands of posts about this? LIAR Obviously not what everyone says is true, but one thing is for certain, that in 1 month of taking m1t you gain 15-30lbs, NOPE experience SERIOUS side effects,PROBABLY and if a PCT, and on cycle support is not taken, you will end up with the testosterone of a 12 year old girl,It would appear that you are a 12 year old little girl so that side effect won't affect you and have gyno and other high estrogen related side effects.Judging by your ranting and argumentative whining, you already have high estrogen issues. Clearly most of you are uneducated on prohormones. There you go using most...the only thing clear here is that you have the mentality of a retarded 3 year old and designer steroids, do your research and you will find that there's a market on them that outfoxes FDA regulations, and laws. Also, speaking to a endocrinologist will inform you that many other individuals come into their office taking OTC supplements that were advertised as "testosterone boosters" and actually contained anabolic ingredients; because of this their hormone levels are ****ed. That entire sentence has no bearing in this discussion Prohormones are still an issue in modern society. only for retards who think they know more that everyone else and will be in the foreseeable future unless supplements become regulated. Until then, keep living in LALA land thinking you know everything, posting on forums with your low IQ,this coming from a retard and shitty salary job,unlike you, I don't live at home with my mommy doubting modern research,I don't doubt research, you have presented none modern laws.doubting laws? nice filler in your little rant and doctors opinions,what doctor and what opinions? and the opinions of 1000's of post prohormone users dipshit.Dipshit? nice vocabularyskittles.jpg
I could go on and on but you would just keep blabbing about how you know so much more than everyone else. You are at the wrong place young lady. Try a women's menstrual cycle rant forum.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Actually the side effects, and results of 1000's of forum users imply that m1t is one of the strongest anabolic steroids. Most people don't even consider m1t to be a prohormone, rather a designer steroid, and the most powerful one at that. I dare you to do some research and find out how flawed you are in the head. I'm not basing any of my research off supplement companies implications as most of what they say is total BS; rather my opinion is gathered from research on my own personal experience, and 1000's of post m1t users. Obviously not what everyone says is true, but one thing is for certain, that in 1 month of taking m1t you gain 15-30lbs, experience SERIOUS side effects, and if a PCT, and on cycle support is not taken, you will end up with the testosterone of a 12 year old girl, and have gyno and other high estrogen related side effects. Clearly most of you are uneducated on prohormones, and designer steroids, do your research and you will find that there's a market on them that outfoxes FDA regulations, and laws. Also, speaking to a endocrinologist will inform you that many other individuals come into their office taking OTC supplements that were advertised as "testosterone boosters" and actually contained anabolic ingredients; because of this their hormone levels are ****ed. Prohormones are still an issue in modern society, and will be in the foreseeable future unless supplements become regulated. Until then, keep living in LALA land thinking you know everything, posting on forums with your low IQ, and shitty salary job, doubting modern research, modern laws, and doctors opinions, and the opinions of 1000's of post prohormone users dipshit.

Again, what you have is prohormone Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone which is not M1T, but may convert to M1T at an unknown rate. If they're putting actual M1T, (which is NOT a prohormone but is just methylated 1-testosterone.) in your OTC supplement, then they're fishing for major prison time just for the fk of it...ie it's not happening.

I'm no biologist, but you're probably taxing your liver much more than if you used actual methyl test (M1T), which is bad enough as it is. There's no way that Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone has a 100% conversion rate, and it's methylated so you're really asking for trouble. Also, who knows what else it converts to.
And we haven't even begun to get in to getting your levels tested, dosing, duration, PCT. If you don't know the conversion rate, half life, etc etc, how are you going to run any ancillaries or plan for anything? Don't let desperation override your health bro. yeah this stuff may mess with your levels as some of it may convert to an anabolic substance..this is still a far cry from a good test based steroid cycle.

Last edited:

New Threads