cancer?? hell i hope not

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
pp cancer would be good a thing for Ken's Sass, he'd get one he could find, one that works.

Zombialja Bones

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hoping it's only kidney related and not the worst case scenario, tbh..

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I'd let her know yer Doc wants you to get a 2nd opinion / run some tests but omit his "might be..." comment. No need to put that thought in her head until ye have to.

Best of luck, Mate. Hope its nothing some kinda herbal tea won't knock out of ye.

First thought after reading, what kind of idiot doctor goes right to telling patient worst case scenario to set off a mind phuck, with no testing to confirm its more than likely just an infection that got in the prostate.

been there done that, sucks, but 3 weeks antibiotics and flomax, all was normal again

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Even on a low cruise of test, the PSA can go up big-time on some folks.
I know it does for me (I think I get every side effect known, anxiety, insomnia, PSA, screwed up lipids, etc.)

I go back in 3 months for new bloods, so I am off everything now except for Nolva for a month. (Going off has its own sides, massive shaking/anxiety, cant focus, etc).
Some people get zero sides, I get them all. (When I tried Epidrol years ago and got every side, I knew I was in trouble).
(Lipids crash, shin splints, back pumps, liver levels, and so on). I guess I was just blessed :)

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Even on a low cruise of test, the PSA can go up big-time on some folks.
I know it does for me (I think I get every side effect known, anxiety, insomnia, PSA, screwed up lipids, etc.)

I go back in 3 months for new bloods, so I am off everything now except for Nolva for a month. (Going off has its own sides, massive shaking/anxiety, cant focus, etc).
Some people get zero sides, I get them all. (When I tried Epidrol years ago and got every side, I knew I was in trouble).
(Lipids crash, shin splints, back pumps, liver levels, and so on). I guess I was just blessed :)

Your not alone, my wife has come to learn if im scripted something and it has bad sides, im guaranteed to get most of them:( fuggin blows

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken you still alive?..Johnny cakes?

New Threads