Steroid testing kits

Reaction score
I've used roidtest. I like it okay. I'd prefer to send it to a lab though. There are a few labs overseas that test for reasonable prices. Janoshik, chemtox, simec.

Reaction score
Ive only used labmax recently bought the mini test kit with a nolvadex test on the side just to see and be sure. And labmx revealed wayyyyy under dosed so thamks to the last source, the other one was a little better but not by much if you go by how much fluorescence is showing in test vial.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
There are some compounds that won't test correct with these kits with Primo being one.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Ive only used labmax recently bought the mini test kit with a nolvadex test on the side just to see and be sure. And labmx revealed wayyyyy under dosed so thamks to the last source, the other one was a little better but not by much if you go by how much fluorescence is showing in test vial.

It's impossible to tell if something is dosed correctly using labmax.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
All US labs have to report to DEA or face the wrath. Overseas pharmacies do exist however the price is not practical to test every vial.

*FDA. I know it's an old post but I love proving know-it-alls wrong.

Get it it right next time or face the wrath.

Last edited:

Thezilla

Reaction score
I have used labmax once and it’s a bunch of bullshit. I suspected gear to be bunk or way underdosed.

I bought the kit and their fluorescent light bullshit. I get blood work done frequently but just wanted to test some of the other compounds and see what labmax was all about.

Anyway long story short I tested the product and it did show some fluorescent which according to them mean that your products are legit.

Keep in mind that I was running the gear I tested and that was all for 5 weeks. I ended up getting my bloods done that week aswell and they came back showed everthing to be bunk. My test levels where back to my normal levels (low af) and my fsh and lh were not shut down which is a dead give away ALL IS BUNK!!!!!

Pretty much sums up labmax is not worth it imo and blood work is a must!! I think it’s amazing how many dudes rolling around deep in the gear game and have never gotten bloods!!!!

Chillinlow

Reaction score

If you have to test your nolvadex you got issues imo

Reaction score
I think the tests are a waste of money, you just need to find a supplier you can trust(which I do admit is very hard now) these tests will not show you if the gear is properly dosed.

New Threads