Body cramps

Reaction score
Lately I have been having some of the worst cramps all over my body and I mean bad !!!! Not your average cramp but bad enough to make me tear up and won't be able to move , one night in the shower I had one so bad my girl had to hold me up on the wall so I didn't fall in the shower and get hurt !!! Anyone ever get these .... I drink plenty of water a day , potassium as well I don't get it but I can't take the Pain

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You hit the 2 main things that I would have mentioned, potassium and being hydrated. Maybe your CNS is overloaded. Have you tried taking a few days off of lifting?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You hit the 2 main things that I would have mentioned, potassium and being hydrated. Maybe your CNS is overloaded. Have you tried taking a few days off of lifting?

taking a few days off from lifting???! Pffff are you high bro?!
Youngblood I have always gotten really bad cramps, now more than ever, I sweat a **** ton, I can only drink so much water. I do noticed if I drink alcohol they are much worse. Bananas help for sure

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Are u stretching or foam rolling consistently? If I don't stay loose I get bad cramps like that too. I woke up one morning both my legs by my groin cramped up at the same time. I was literally crying for like ten minutes. Worst pain ever.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
worst is when I cramp up while boning... ummm, hold on a sec babe, lol

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I have been getting them as well. Got some bad ones in my forearms just from turning a screwdriver the other day. My wrist was locked in a flexion position and looked like I had CP.

Reaction score
worst is when I cramp up while boning... ummm, hold on a sec babe, lol

Funny you say that me and the wife got a little hot in the car tonight coming home from watching the sunset at the beach and I pulled over and got to it .... Well mother F !!!! If it didn't happen my god damn got.one and man I was screaming I'm done !!!! I'm done !!!!! I had to lay over the seats to the back and I started to cry it was that bad ..... And guess what she started to do cause she wasn't done !!! Let's just say I'm sitting crying leaning over the seat and she decides to not stop she wanted to keep going... i. not gonna say what she did and damn it surprised me lmao such a great wife she is ...........but yes I do drink plenty plenty of water and potassium every day but to ECKS !!!! No man I will admit I don't kept stretching as I should and I don't roll ..maybe I need to more cause I can't take this anymore and also I don't drink alcohol at all so that's out of the question !!!!! I can't get over on how.much she was a trooper in the car lol lol !!!!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Funny you say that me and the wife got a little hot in the car tonight coming home from watching the sunset at the beach and I pulled over and got to it .... Well mother F !!!! If it didn't happen my god damn got.one and man I was screaming I'm done !!!! I'm done !!!!! I had to lay over the seats to the back and I started to cry it was that bad ..... And guess what she started to do cause she wasn't done !!! Let's just say I'm sitting crying leaning over the seat and she decides to not stop she wanted to keep going... i. not gonna say what she did and damn it surprised me lmao such a great wife she is ...........but yes I do drink plenty plenty of water and potassium every day but to ECKS !!!! No man I will admit I don't kept stretching as I should and I don't roll ..maybe I need to more cause I can't take this anymore and also I don't drink alcohol at all so that's out of the question !!!!! I can't get over on how.much she was a trooper in the car lol lol !!!!!

I think we all have a good idea what she did haha. I'm pretty good at working through my cramps and stretching as I keep boning, it's gotta be really bad for me to stop, but I'm a maniac lol busting that nut is #1 priority

therealkozmo

Reaction score
do all those including time off from gym. grow when we rest

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I think we all have a good idea what she did haha. I'm pretty good at working through my cramps and stretching as I keep boning, it's gotta be really bad for me to stop, but I'm a maniac lol busting that nut is #1 priority

Oh no. Lol. You've never had a cramp like this then. Will literally make u cry. Probably the worst pain I've ever felt and its constant for however long that muscle decides to stay cramped up. Not fun at all.

And u were bent over the seat and wife wanted to finish???? I'm confused. Your wife doesn't have a penis does she? Lol. We're grown men here u can tell us what she did

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
It seems like the only time I cramp up is at the end of my sleep. Usually after being sleep for 5 or 6 hours my legs cramp up. I sweat a ton all day and I try to drink enough water but it doesn't help that much. Ive been taking patasium with magnesium tabs and they seem to be helping a little.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had it happen from time to time. It usually happens if I'm flexing right after lifting super heavy.
My quad would lock up, and your right, it excruciating pain and you can't wait for it to release.
Stretching a lot pre workouts I think helps.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
back in the day when I was in airborne school, on the 12th mile my entire body cramped at the same time, it was the worst pain imaginable, blacked out, woke up with a thermometer in my ads and spent 3 days in the hospital with an iv so I know very well about cramps I've had them my entire life

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
back in the day when I was in airborne school, on the 12th mile my entire body cramped at the same time, it was the worst pain imaginable, blacked out, woke up with a thermometer in my ads and spent 3 days in the hospital with an iv so I know very well about cramps I've had them my entire life

So you're saying u can continue banging if u got a cramp like that??? Lol no shot

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
So you're saying u can continue banging if u got a cramp like that??? Lol no shot

absolutely, ninja focus bro keepur eye one the prize. when you get cramps as much as I do you figure out creative ways to work through them when need be

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shits gettin deep in here.
!S!

New Threads