Question for experienced tren users

Thezilla

Reaction score
Yea after reading some things on here about guys knocking ology and their admin it is one hundred percent spot on.
I simply started a thread yesterday titled- why does is seems like so many ppl getting banned lately?----- in the body I asked does any body know what happened to cwary? (The individual who was all the sudden banded) The thread was immedialty locked up and Milton commented "don't even go there". I wrote him a message just asking for and explanation and never got a reply.
After reading all the shit ppl knocking him and ology it all makes sense.

Update-I did experience some casual night sweats last night. It was nothing like my sheet was soaked but could defiantly tell. I may up my dose to 100mg EOD

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your Tren could be dosed fine. At 300mg you are not gonna feel the same affects as 500+. I run my Tren at 500-550mg per week and it's the fire!

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
300 is bar none perfect for me. But I run my test compounds at equal or greater.
Minimal sides.
I also found that cutting the carbs 4-5 hours before bed time helps lessen the night sweats. Shout out to Tren4life helping me with the night sweats. I was waking up in a lake before I started curing back on the carbs before bedtime.
I've ran it for 8 weeks and loved every minute of it. Stretching to 10 weeks this cycle at 300mg again and killing it.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
300 is bar none perfect for me. But I run my test compounds at equal or greater.
Minimal sides.
I also found that cutting the carbs 4-5 hours before bed time helps lessen the night sweats. Shout out to Tren4life helping me with the night sweats. I was waking up in a lake before I started curing back on the carbs before bedtime.
I've ran it for 8 weeks and loved every minute of it. Stretching to 10 weeks this cycle at 300mg again and killing it.

I got that same advise right here from a very very good brother NobleSavage.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't go beyond 300/350. Night sweats / trensominia gets too bad. Plus I'd fuk anything that's semi decent looking

The wife gets if bad on tren. I have to do choirs of all kind to keep getting ass.

Oh the gains, pretty much get light weight gains while I lose an inch or two off the waist. I've never ate for anything but recomping on tren but extra cals will lead to quick gains

I turn into the ultimate asshole hole too by week 5/6. Everything all day just makes me wana deastroy

That's tren for me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Care to elaborate Mr. POB?

For older guys say 35 plus I usually will recommend deca. Usually. This is mostly based on the joint relief. When your sport has you leveraging max weight with your joints you are gonna feel it.

Younger guys, people newer to PL I will usually run tren just for the total.

In general - keeping in mind some people are outliers - tren will make you stronger than deca. But what good is being strong when you can't squat cause you hips are ****ed up

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
For older guys say 35 plus I usually will recommend deca. Usually. This is mostly based on the joint relief. When your sport has you leveraging max weight with your joints you are gonna feel it.

Younger guys, people newer to PL I will usually run tren just for the total.

In general - keeping in mind some people are outliers - tren will make you stronger than deca. But what good is being strong when you can't squat cause you hips are ****ed up
Thanks Pillar. I think I'm going to roll with deca again or npp, b/c of the reasons you stated. During my last meet prep, I was beat up but my joints felt as good as an old mans can!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't go beyond 300/350. Night sweats / trensominia gets too bad. Plus I'd fuk anything that's semi decent looking

The wife gets if bad on tren. I have to do choirs of all kind to keep getting ass.

Oh the gains, pretty much get light weight gains while I lose an inch or two off the waist. I've never ate for anything but recomping on tren but extra cals will lead to quick gains

I turn into the ultimate asshole hole too by week 5/6. Everything all day just makes me wana deastroy

That's tren for me.

Yup. That's pretty much me right now. My wife is pretty wore out after the last 4-5 days of getting smashed and I'm only on week 3. My strength is coming on strong and my weight has went up by about 10lbs and I'm starting to get aggressive as hell with everything and everyone. There's a reason people call Tren divorce in a bottle......but them gains though!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol.

I have a count of bjs that I'm owed

I do so much work then blow i for no reason so that costs me 2/3/4 depending on how bad I snap.

I'm sorries only go so far

Thezilla

Reaction score
-update for my first tren run- I'm almost 3 weeks in and I can defiantly tell a difference but still not superhuman.
what I have noticed in the past weeks
1 I'm recovering fast- killed legs on Sunday and Monday was a bit sore by Tuesday felt like a million dollars.
2 before I started the "tren" I had some minor aches and kinda had a tweeked shoulder. Since I feel like the tweeks gone. {maybe its deca cause its helped the joints? lol}
3 I have noticed some strength increase. Hit dumbbell shoulder press today worked my way up to 100lb dumbbells and hit at 2x8 and then went back down the ladder. no pain whatsoever.
4 I defiantly feel like I'm leaning out but holding the same weight at about 270 right now.
-
-still waiting for-
1 the night sweats
2 being so horny I would even consider screwing mary-jane rotten crotch
3 aggression
4 trensomnia

Would it be possible that me being bigger then the average male would need to take more mg's per week vs a regular sized male to get then same results and feel?

Reaction score
Watch for the lower back pumps.. had to lower the dose because of them. My back ached all the time. It got bad.

New Threads