Strongest/Most Dangerous Stimulants on The Market?

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Threw in some yoh in my ECA for the first time at work Sunday night. Did NOT like. I usually dont get too shaky from stims and that defiantly mad me shaky and tweaked out.

Now im curious you bastards:)

watch the news an caffine is the new hot topic with that kid dieing from it

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Does anyone want to give there opinion on the strongest/most dangerous stimulants on the market right now?
I heard something about Krocodile being pretty strong, you'll probably die from it. On a serious note, anything "can" be dangerous if not used wisely. Not sure what you after. If you look hard enough there will be something strong and dangerous out there for you. Be careful what you wish for.

El Gringo

Reaction score
as far as i know to the best of my knowledge... hydroxyelite by Hi-Tech. it has DMAA 1,3 (gives you a sharp focus feeling like you're on adderall) and the other stuff that most preworkouts have (caffeine, beta aline, nitric oxide...) take that with Bronkaid (ephedrine) and aspirin and you wont want to leave the gym. DMAA 1,3 is somewhat banned but through loopholes some companys get it past the FDA.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, ftom sounds and looks of him, may have had underlying issue and maybe the big injection of caffine set it off, but guessing more government regulations somehow instead of letting the gene pool clean itself out

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-died-caffeine-overdose-coroner-rules-n759716

I would say for sure had some underlying issues. No healthy person dies from a few energy drinks and some McShitty coffee drink.

as far as i know to the best of my knowledge... hydroxyelite by Hi-Tech. it has DMAA 1,3 (gives you a sharp focus feeling like you're on adderall) and the other stuff that most preworkouts have (caffeine, beta aline, nitric oxide...) take that with Bronkaid (ephedrine) and aspirin and you wont want to leave the gym. DMAA 1,3 is somewhat banned but through loopholes some companys get it past the FDA.
The stack im currently on as we speak....

New Threads