Strongest/Most Dangerous Stimulants on The Market?

Reaction score
Does anyone want to give there opinion on the strongest/most dangerous stimulants on the market right now?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'd say meth is both the strongest and most dangerous. I only take it preworkout for squats.

Great recipe in the Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing forum. I've got sudafed by the truckload. PM me.

Reaction score
I'm not really a guy into stimulants but was curious as what's stronger then ephedrine

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A odd question indeed.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
There are plenty of stimulants "stronger" then ephedrine. Ephedrine works by increasing the sensitivity of receptors to norepinephrine. The stimulant effect is therefore dependent upon your own catecholamines. Ecks asked the key question here, why would you want to know that?

Reaction score
There are plenty of stimulants "stronger" then ephedrine. Ephedrine works by increasing the sensitivity of receptors to norepinephrine. The stimulant effect is therefore dependent upon your own catecholamines. Ecks asked the key question here, why would you want to know that?

Thanks for the response. Its more of a curiosity thing for me. Not really interested looking into ephedrine as I don't want to mess with my heart.

Reaction score
On the "market", which market?...cocaine (Dont recommend), adderall is also strong, ....if you're asking about pre-workout idk, they are mostly caffeine or you can take ephedrine like you mentioned which is pretty damn strong...or try pure adrenaline shot

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Amphetamines in general

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I only have an occasional diet coke so as far as stims go the caffeine in one scoop of my pre workout is more than enough to keep me wired for hours. Like POB said, thats as stimmed a I'm willing to get too.

Reaction score
I don't think it was stupid. Like ecks said you probably worded it wrong.

Personally I think ephedrine and caffeine together is as max stimmed as I am willing to get.

Do you throw aspirin in there too? It sounds interesting.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
I threw some yohimbe hcl in with an ECA stack one time. Not cool bro. Not cool. Waayy too tweaker for me

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Threw in some yoh in my ECA for the first time at work Sunday night. Did NOT like. I usually dont get too shaky from stims and that definitely made me shaky and tweaked out.

Last edited: