Hurt's Log/Journey to the Stage

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amazing leg workout tonight. Did sets of 20 with 315 for squats and pushed 5 100lb plates on each side for leg press. The strength is most definitely showing up at the party now. Body weight is up to 223.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Training chest/bi's/calves today. Gaining noticeable size and getting a lot of questions from friends/employees. Weight is hanging in the 223-225 neighborhood right now. Past two nights I've had a good bit of trensomnia and night sweats but I don't mind - I'm a light sleeper anyway. Getting fun boys n girls!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Feeling great. Weight is continuing to increase. Pumps are ridiculous and my strength is up big time. Repped the 120lb DB's on incline yesterday like they were nothing. Trained Back/traps/tri's today and I felt like my lats were going to explode through my skin. Getting more and more looks in the gym but I'm just keeping my head down and pretending like I don't see anyone haha.

Still getting night sweats and I'm up and down all night. Going to limit evening carbs as I've read that can be helpful. Still doing 20 min of cardio post-workout and I don't notice any effects on my cardio from the tren.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so are you actually getting ready to get on a stage or...just doing a cycle?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay I lied. Here's an update pic. Logs are just better with pics. 224 in this pic - feeling full as a mother f*cker

XtJ8cke.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah my thinking is to get a cycle under my belt since it has been 5 years, then do a prep later in the year if I like my progress

Makes total sense to me :)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay I lied. Here's an update pic. Logs are just better with pics. 224 in this pic - feeling full as a mother f*cker

XtJ8cke.jpg
You sure have the size for your height brother. Do consider the stage, I think you'll be able to hang with who ever shows up.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I’m jealous of the beard. I always **** mine up trimming before I get that far.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You sure have the size for your height brother. Do consider the stage, I think you'll be able to hang with who ever shows up.

Thanks man! It’s one of those things I’ve always wanted to experience at least once - even if I don’t place it’s about the journey!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m jealous of the beard. I always **** mine up trimming before I get that far.

Haha thanks bro - the key for me has been not to trim it at all. It gets tempting some times but I’m afraid I’m going to f*ck it up!

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Hurt, i am really enjoying following along. It's fun to see how you're progressing!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks man! It’s one of those things I’ve always wanted to experience at least once - even if I don’t place it’s about the journey!

There's many factors between what you look like now and placing; trust me. But to not place would mean there are 3 better guys on stage then you and at a local show, I don't see that happening.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everything seems to be working bro. Nice work so far. And yes, you are looking full. Start flexing. Spend a few minutes every night posing.

New Threads